Aktueller Inhalt von Motorbiker

1. M

Canyon Bikes in Action

http://fotos.mtb-news.de/photos/view/377454 Some members of our club in Hinges, France. Nothing exiting, just a lot of sweat. In our region, the North of France is the place to be for biking. All the old mining cite's are free to enter and perfect for mtb. Single-tracks, climbs and...
  2. M

Bin ich zu dumm oder hat Canyon was vergessen!!!

Excuse me for boarding this topic. Last sunday i fell with my Grand Canyon AL 6. No problem, but now I see that my rear derailleurhanger (the alloy piece between the bike and the rear derailleur) is twisted. I would like to order a spare derailleurhanger. How do I have to proceed. Thank you.
  3. M

BIKE-test HARDTAILS 999 euro - G.C. AL 6

@ Mibooo Check your pn
  4. M

Grand Canyon AL 6.0

Hi, I am 1.75m. With rather long legs. The bike is size M. When the bike arrived, it seemed mutch larger than my Specialized Epic, also size M. No problem, my GC AL 6 M is perfect for me. I love it. More race than my Epic, faster, more stabel. A little less funbike. Again, concerning...
  5. M

Grand Canyon AL 6.0

Sorry, The pictures (8) off the GC AL 6 WHITE are now on my page.
  6. M

Thanks Pfifikus. But as i am a Canyon fan, it would be a great pleasure to read this test. I'm still hoping somebody with a scanner can help me, and .... mail me the BIKE-test. Anyway, thanks motorbiker
  7. M

Grand Canyon AL 6.0

Hi, I have a Canyon G C AL 6. Size M. Colour white. You can find some pictures in my space. Greetings, Motorbiker
  8. M

Hello bikers, The German BIKE-magazin tests in its february edition 15 hardtails priced 999 euro. The Grand Canyon AL 6 '2009 is also tested. Cfr the results on the Canyon site. Nowhere in Belgian press- or bookshops I can buy the German BIKE-magazin. So, please help me. Can...
  9. M

Wartezimmer 2009

Hello bikers, I don't know in what topic I have to ask this question. The German BIKE-magazin tests in its february edition 15 hardtails priced 999 euro. I suppose the Grand Canyon AL 6 '2009 is also tested. Nowhere in Belgian press- or bookshops I can buy this German BIKE-magazin...
  10. M

Canyon 2009

Hello bikers, The German BIKE-magazin tests 15 hardtails at 999 euro. I suppose my Grand Canyon AL 6 '2009 is concluded in this test. Nowhere in Belgian press- or bookshops I can find this German BIKE-magazin. Please can somebody scan me a copy off this test and mail it to me. For...
  11. M

Wartezimmer 2009

My GC AL 6 arrived on 23.012.2008. Perfect bike. I hope that I can put some photo's on this topic for those who are still in the "Wartezimmer". http://p1.pinkbike.com/photo/2815/pbpic2815168.jpg http://p1.pinkbike.com/photo/2815/pbpic2815165.jpg...
  12. M

Wartezimmer 2009

Grand Canyon AL 6 - color white, to be used as winterbike. Ordered last friday with the Canyon homepage start. Peter (Canyon Belgium & Netherlands) estimates pruduction december, and more important, delivery januar.
  13. M

Frage zum Grand Canyon AL 9.0

Goodevening, I followed this topic as I ordered a Grand Canyon AL 6. I mesure 1.75m and my legs (meine Schrittlänge) is 83 cm. Long legs for my height. The Canyon size system thinks size M is the best for me. Somebody any advise. My Epic '07 is size M, and fits perfect. Thanks.
  14. M

Canyon 2009

Hello guy's. I've just ordered me a Grand Canyon AL 6 in white. Delivery: jan 2009. Lets hope it rides as well as my Epic. Greetings from Belgium.
  15. M

Kaufberatung Canyon RC9 RC8 RC7

First of all, thank you guys for your fine response. Here - near the Belgian coast - we have no mountains worth talking. So all the tracks are for 95% flat. Fahrrad clubs organise every week-end in one or another town a bike tour. Using all single-tracks, woods, off road they can find. Its a...
Zurück
Oben Unten