YT Tues LTD 2013 oder 2014 kaufen !?

D

Deleted 66735

Hallo

Möchte mir ein YT TUES LTD zulegen !

Nun sollte ich zwischen YT LTD 2013 mit BOS Fahrwerk und YT LTD 2014 mit MARZZOCCHI Fahrwerk entscheiden !?

Was könntet Ihr mir empfehlen welches ich nehmen sollte !?

Welche Größe sollte ich bei 181cm nehmen Medium oder Large !?

Bitte um TIPPS und INFOS

Vielen DANK Peter

Hallo

Also das 2014 LTD in MEDIUM und Marzzocchi Fahrwerk und DEEMAXX !!!

Dann werde ich wohl nur diese DEEMAX tauschen am YT LTD 2014

Lg Peter

Gefällt das !?

Ist mir irgenwie zu BUNT !!!

Anhänge

• large_TUES-LTD-2014.jpg
    large_TUES-LTD-2014.jpg
    397,3 KB · Aufrufe: 169
Ja das geilste Bike aber farblich gibt es besseres !

Da gefällt RAW oder das 2.0 Comp oder Pro besser !

RAW hab ich gebraucht leider nichts gefunden

Fraglich ob man 27.5 braucht !?

Dann werde ich wohl bei dem LTD 2014 zuschlagen !!!

Hoi seppwurz,

Maybe I'm too late but here is my input :blah:.

I have the 2013 Tues 2.0 Pro (Bos Rare Air), my friend the 2014 Tues 2.0 Ltd (Marzocchi 380). We are both around 180 tall and weigh in at around 100kgs with riding kit. We have both had problems with our forks.. and have both found great solutions.

My Bos was not equalizing properly and then started leaking. After sending it back twice it is now fixed and running beautifully. Small bump compliance is awesome and the fork just sucks up more and more you throw at it. It is smooth as butter and is brilliant at only using what it needs, when it needs it. Set-up was a nightmare as it takes a long time to try all the different options (with tools), but I have ended up very close to the factory settings.

My mates 380 zocchi is rubbish! As the reviews suggest, it too is butter smooth in the initial travel and has excellent small bump compliance (up there with the Bos). The problems start when things get rough. As a heavier rider... he never uses the full 200mm on offer and the progression is murderous. Long root sections or rock gardens will shake the living crap out of your wrists and blow your forearms in a mater of minutes. We swapped bikes for a couple of runs and it was bad! He cut down the elastomer as many people do which made little to no difference. He then switched to a stiffer fox spring with adapter which improved things but only slightly.(theory was he was blowing through the spring rate and hitting the elastomer too fast). He solved the problem 3 weeks back... and bought himself a Fox 40 Float ;). Now he's a happy man! There are plenty of people that seem to love their 380's... my mate and a couple of heavy guys on various forums however hated them.

The Tues frame is very nice bit of kit. We both got a medium, but I think in hindsight I should have gone for a large. Sure I like flicking it around and the medium certainly helps, but I also enjoy ploughing through the rough stuff at speed and the large would have given me a little more top end stability. I'll get a large next time. We both changed out the brakes, stopping 100kgs on the run needs some solid brakes that don't suffer from modulation problems and the X0's just didn't cut it. I have Avid Code, my friend Shimano Saints. No problems there for either of us.

Happy riding!

ps: Sorry das ich auf Englisch schreibe... geht mir aber duetlich schneller !

Zurück
Oben Unten