[Video] YT Tues vs Demo Sworks

Hello,

After Gwin's move from Specialized to Young Talent, I decided to do some comparative between DEMO S-works and TUES... As expected, they have a completely different suspension kinematics! Check it out!

Bye from Portugal :)

Hi,

a bit offtopic:
Did You make a analysis from
the new 2016 devinci Troy ?

Hi! I already build the simulation model for Troy. I will do the video as soon as possible.

But Tory is a nice bike. Progressivity of 33% (nice for a 140mm travel bike), very good pedaling (anti-squat ~110%) and good braking (anti-rise ~50%). Bye

Hi,
Thanks a lot!!!!

So it seems to be correct what the guys from devinci said about the Troy.
There are so much "trail"bikes which are not progressive enough.
Did you build the model with a 30T ring like devinci specs their complete bikes?

Is the bike still good to drive ( sure just in theory ) with a 28T ring ?
Regards

Hi,
Did you build the model with a 30T ring like devinci specs their complete bikes?

Is the bike still good to drive ( sure just in theory ) with a 28T ring ?
Regards

With a 28T you get an anti-squat around 120% for a middle cog at the rear. So yes, it works well.
Yes, trail bikes on the market are quite linear and easy to bottom out. You have now the YT Jeffsy, which is a 29er, but it has a progressivity of 50%, which is very different from most bikes. Troy is actually pretty good also (33%).

Sounds good.
So i look forward to see the full video/analysis of the troy because the geometry chart is one of the interesting one on the market.
where do you post the video?

by the way, nice interpretation/analysis video of the jeffsy

I usually post the videos on my youtube channel ( https://www.youtube.com/andrextr ). I have both analysis videos and theoretical/"lessons" videos. You can subscribe to the channel, or in alternative, you have my facebook page link also on the channel :) I do not promise to be super quick, but I will do it when possible :) Bye

Zurück
Oben Unten