frame with 368mm bottom bracket height?

Have you looked at new Liteville frames and noticed that the bottom bracket height is getting lower and lower from the MK11 onwards?

On my XXL mk11, the bottom bracket height is 37 cm, current frames are 35 cm?

I rented an XXL Megatower yesterday (high chip) and experienced a lot more rock falls than driving on Liteville on the same section.

That's a trend in the entire industry, longer, lower, slacker. Liteville's are still pretty moderate compared to others with 340 and lower, when you have a frame that low, you're supposed to run cranks with 170 or 165 to counterbalance.

If you look at the old Geometry charts the BB height for the MK11 was 354 and 368 depending on front fork travel. Also remember the Mk10 and MK11 were 26" frames.
I had an MK11 XL with a 160mm fork up front and both 27.5 wheels sitting at 35cm.

However maybe this Trend is getting reversed if you look at the BB height of the new Pole bike and there's a few doing the same right now.

That's a trend in the entire industry, longer, lower, slacker. Liteville's are still pretty moderate compared to others with 340 and lower, when you have a frame that low, you're supposed to run cranks with 170 or 165 to counterbalance.

If you look at the old Geometry charts the BB height for the MK11 was 354 and 368 depending on front fork travel. Also remember the Mk10 and MK11 were 26" frames.
I had an MK11 XL with a 160mm fork up front and both 27.5 wheels sitting at 35cm.

However maybe this Trend is getting reversed if you look at the BB height of the new Pole bike and there's a few doing the same right now.
Ja, Sie haben Recht. Es wird lächerlich, wenn Sie, um durch einen gemäßigten Steingarten zu treten, den ganzen Weg mit dem Ratschenpedal fahren müssen. Als ich das Santa Cruz Megatower gemietet habe, hatte ich 50 % mehr Steinschläge auf den Tretkurbeln als auf Liteville

Zurück
Oben Unten