Sigma buster 2000 hl problem

Hello, I just bought sigma buster 2000 hl.. I am impressed how good it works.. Just noticed one issue.. When batery empties for 1 light indicator, light is not available to work in full mode.. How to solve that problem? It should be working 2.5 h in full mode... I wrote to SIgma, but they dont answer...

Thanks in advance

Hello, I just bought sigma buster 2000 hl.. I am impressed how good it works.. Just noticed one issue.. When batery empties for 1 light indicator, light is not available to work in full mode.. How to solve that problem? It should be working 2.5 h in full mode... I wrote to SIgma, but they dont answer...

Thanks in advance

Hello @Karai ,

Thank you very much for your post.
Would you please send us your BUSTER 2000 unmodified along with a copy of the purchase invoice and a small description of the error.

Address:

SIGMA-ELEKTRO GmbH
Service Department // Attention Benjamin
Dr.-Julius-Leber-Strasse 15
67433 Neustadt

Please note on the cover letter that we are already in contact via the mtb-news forum and your username.

Many greetings
Benjamin

SIGMA-Support" data-source="post: 17809764" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
Pozdravljeni [USER = 599726] @Karai [/ USER],

Najlepša hvala za vašo objavo.
Prosimo, da nam pošljete svoj BUSTER 2000 nespremenjen skupaj s kopijo računa o nakupu in kratkim opisom napake.

naslov:

SIGMA-ELEKTRO GmbH
Servisni oddelek // Pozor Benjamin
67433 Neustadt

V spremnem pismu navedite, da smo že v stiku preko foruma mtb-news in vašega uporabniškega imena.

Veliko pozdravov
Benjamin
Hvala vam..
Kupil sem ga s popustom za kolo. Ali ga moram poslati neposredno na naslov, ki ste ga dali, ali na bikediscount ..

Kind Regards

SIGMA-Support" data-source="post: 17809764" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
Pozdravljeni [USER = 599726] @Karai [/ USER],

Najlepša hvala za vašo objavo.
Prosimo, da nam pošljete svoj BUSTER 2000 nespremenjen skupaj s kopijo računa o nakupu in kratkim opisom napake.

naslov:

SIGMA-ELEKTRO GmbH
Servisni oddelek // Pozor Benjamin
67433 Neustadt

V spremnem pismu navedite, da smo že v stiku preko foruma mtb-news in vašega uporabniškega imena.

Veliko pozdravov
Benjamin

Thanks for reply.
I bought it on bikediscount. Do I have to sand it on the address you wrote it or to bikediscount?

Kind Regards

SIGMA-Support" data-source="post: 17810030" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
Hello @Karai

You can do both variants of the complaint. Either the send your Buster 2000 to the seller ( bikediscount) or directly to us as indicated.

Many greetings
Benjamin
Thank you Benjamin. I send it directly to Sigma... The is video of problem...

Pozdravljeni Benjamin,

Moja punca je poslala luč direktno na naslov, ki si ga napisal (i got the message that light is delivered). Ampak pozabila je napisati moj e-mail. [email protected]

prosim, povejte mi o postopku

thanks in advance

Hallo @Lucas_B ,

vielen Dank für deinen Post.

Würdest du uns bitte dein Buster 2000 unverändert samt einer Kopie der Kaufrechnung zukommen lassen.

Anschrift:

SIGMA-ELEKTRO GmbH
Service Abteilung // Zu Händen Kundenservice
Dr.-Julius-Leber-Straße 15
67433 Neustadt

Vermerke bitte auf dem Anschreiben, dass wir bereits über das mtb-news Forum in Kontakt stehen und deinen Usernamen.

Viele Grüße
dein SIGMA SPORT TEAM

Hi @SIGMA-Support
I recently bought Buster 2000HL and today I had my first issue. The battery pack indicated 50% of the battery with 2 of 4 green lights. A couple of minutes after that it stopped working and upon pressing the test button on the battery it did nothing and I couldn't turn it ON. When I brought it home I connected the charger and it again showed 2 of 4 green lights, I disconnected the charger and turned the light on. It works on the strongest mode for 10 minutes so far and the battery pack still indicates 50% of the battery, The light also has a red color on the ON button which should indicate less than 30% of the battery.
I used it in cold weather but it was around 5 degrees Celsius, it never dropped to 0 degrees at any point.
Is this normal or is this some known problem?

edit: It lowered the mode to lesser brightness, I then changed it back to 2000lm and it shut down after cca 30 seconds, and like before I can't get it to turn ON or to show battery status.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Hello @honzo_esd ,

Would you please send us your BUSTER 2000 unchanged together with a copy of the purchase invoice.

Address:

SIGMA-ELEKTRO GmbH
Service Department // For the attention of Customer Service
67433 Neustadt

Please note on the cover letter that we are already in contact via the mtb-news forum and your user name.

Best regards
Your SIGMA SPORT TEAM

SIGMA-Support" data-source="post: 19084898" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
Hello @honzo_esd ,

Would you please send us your BUSTER 2000 unchanged together with a copy of the purchase invoice.

Address:

SIGMA-ELEKTRO GmbH
Service Department // For the attention of Customer Service
67433 Neustadt

Please note on the cover letter that we are already in contact via the mtb-news forum and your user name.

Best regards
Your SIGMA SPORT TEAM
thank you for the quick reply.
Could you tell me more about the procedure and how long would it take for me to get a light back? Also, can I return it to the store I bought it from so they send it back?

Zurück
Oben Unten