Vorstellung

Entschuldigung für mein schlechtes Deutsch, bin Höllander von geburt, (kein Fußball-Fan:lol:) aber ich wöhne fast 10 Jahre in Belgiën.
Ich bin der Gijs 36 Jahre alt verheiratet 2 Kinder und fahre schon 20 jahre MTB. Ich lese schon langere zeit mit ins Liteville forum, und werde mich in kurze zeit eine 301 zulegen.
Habe schon sehr viel brauchbare info ins forum bekommen, und das macht es viel leichter ein gute entscheidung zu machen.
Vorher hatte ich ein Canyon Nerve xc (2007), aber ein 301 zu haben ist schon 4 Jahre ein traum, und die söllte nun schließlich auskommen:daumen:
Werde meine weitere erfahrungen hier posten, aber vielleicht doch im Englisch, sonst dauert es mich viel zu lange ein Beitrag zu posten:D

Liebe Gruessen aus Belgiën, und danke alle Liteviller,

Gijs

Hi, xcgijs,
nice to have a new 301 owner in the forum. Wish you happy trailing a lot of fun with your new Liteville. Do you have some facts (brakes, fork, crank, ...) and photos of your 301?

Hey, you started mountainbiking with sixteen in the "Dutch mountains"?

Have a nice evening,
F.B.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys:)

Yesterday I bought a Fox talas 36 rc2 from TheTrailSailor (very nice guy:daumen:) and today I ordered an MK8 160mm, black with parts kit carbon:D Hope it will arrive soon, because it's hard to wait for such a cool bike.
Can't wait to put it together! Although I'm 36, I felt like a 6 year old kid during christmas :lol:

I'll let you guys know when there is some more progression in my project.

Cheers Gijs

Ps. Please keep responding in German, I can read German as if it was Dutch:)

Ordered my mk8 2 days ago, planned delivery February next year......:mad:
Waiting sucks, so, to make it up with myself I ordered a set of crossmax sx wheels yesterday:D
In the meantime, I have been doing some service work to my RC2 fork. Although it had been used for only about 4 months, I decided to take it apart. It suffered from too much stick/slip effect IMO, and it wasn't very smooth. I saw there was very little oil inside the lower legs, although the fork has never been taken apart........:eek: No wonder some people complain about poor small bump performance.
Cleaned the internals, and filled it with full synthetic 5w40 motor oil, 15ml at the TALAS side, and 25ml at the damper side. What a huge difference! Feels a lot smoother now, but because I have to wait for my frame anyway, I'll take apart the FIT cardridge and TALAS unit as well for a cleanup and re-apply some float fluid to the internals of the cartridges.
I'll try to post some pics when the fork has been taken apart.

Cheers,

G:i2:

Zurück
Oben Unten