Someone from Heppenhiem?

Hi!

I´m also from Heppenheim. I m living herer since a few month.
If you like to bike with me, please contact me.
Please notice that my condition is at a low level at the moment.

greetings Chris:daumen:

Hi,
ebenfalls von Heppenheim. Ist zwar immer blöd sich selbst einzuschätzen aber würde mich als Fortgeschritten einstufen.
Aber schalte auch gerne mal einen Gang runter ;) Kenne mich hier in der Umgebung auch einigermaßen aus ;) also sobald der Schnee weg ist sollten wir zusammen fahren gehen

Sorry,i did not read all the comments before. I'm also from Heppenhein and also look for some riders who drive with me. There are some good trails here which I could show you. My level is not that low and I would describe it as advanced :) In the following spring I practice for my first cross over the alps. I would like to ride with you and would lile to start as early as the snow is melting. Sorry concerning my english

Sorry,i did not read all the comments before. I'm also from Heppenhein and also look for some riders who drive with me. There are some good trails here which I could show you. My level is not that low and I would describe it as advanced :) In the following spring I practice for my first cross over the alps. I would like to ride with you and would lile to start as early as the snow is melting. Sorry concerning my english

Much better :)

Dankeschön

Zurück
Oben Unten