Santa Cruz Megatower

1. kein Megatower verfügbar
2. stoßen die Folien sogar auf deren Bildern schon zusammen
3. nur 5€ günstiger, bei Verwendung des Codes sogar 5€ teurer als Invisiframe
4. habe ich schon zweimal Invisiframe gekauft und bin mehr als zufrieden damit
Ich möchte die Diskussion nicht weiterführen nur bemerken, dass die Easy-Frame Folie unterschiedliche Stärken hat, je nachdem, ob man matt oder glänzend nimmt. Letztere ist dicker.

Bildschirmfoto 2019-04-17 um 21.42.42.png

Wenn wir also vom Megatower sprechen, dann nimmt man für das Schwarze die Matte, für das Grüne die glänzende. Welche Folienstärke hat denn invisiframe?

Ich habe am HTLT die easy-frame in glänzend und kann mich nicht beklagen. Anbringen war easy und halten tut sie auch. Ich habe aber auch sehr penibel gearbeitet. Mit dem Spring Code, es scheint bei mir ein schwarzes MT zu werden, würde ich dann eher zu invisiframe greifen.

Anhänge

• Bildschirmfoto 2019-04-17 um 21.42.42.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2019-04-17 um 21.42.42.png
    7,7 KB · Aufrufe: 732
Jo Medium ? Denke ich und 29 sehen die Proportionen nicht aus
Ich meine eher auf die Parts bezogen. Für mich zu viel Orange. Kashima mochte ich noch nie, wenngleich es hier passen kann. Der Build beim Seaotter schaut geil aus. Blöd nur, dass der Fox DHX2 immer nur mit dieser orangenen Feder kommt.

Bildschirmfoto 2019-04-17 um 22.04.50.png

Anhänge

• Bildschirmfoto 2019-04-17 um 22.04.50.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2019-04-17 um 22.04.50.png
    1 MB · Aufrufe: 1.244
Ich meine eher auf die Parts bezogen. Für mich zu viel Orange. Kashima mochte ich noch nie, wenngleich es hier passen kann. Der Build beim Seaotter schaut geil aus. Blöd nur, dass der Fox DHX2 immer nur mit dieser orangenen Feder kommt.

Die Feder ist nicht enthalten beim Dämpfer und du kannst auch eine schwarze Stahlfeder verwenden :confused:

Ich möchte die Diskussion nicht weiterführen nur bemerken, dass die Easy-Frame Folie unterschiedliche Stärken hat, je nachdem, ob man matt oder glänzend nimmt. Letztere ist dicker.

Anhang anzeigen 851298

Wenn wir also vom Megatower sprechen, dann nimmt man für das Schwarze die Matte, für das Grüne die glänzende. Welche Folienstärke hat denn invisiframe?

Ich habe am HTLT die easy-frame in glänzend und kann mich nicht beklagen. Anbringen war easy und halten tut sie auch. Ich habe aber auch sehr penibel gearbeitet. Mit dem Spring Code, es scheint bei mir ein schwarzes MT zu werden, würde ich dann eher zu invisiframe greifen.

Bei der matten steht hinten kein Hersteller drauf.

Die Schichtstärken die @niconj angibt, sind richtig...Hab beide schon mal anderweitig verarbeitet. 200er reicht meiner Meinung nach auch an vielen Stellen zum Schutz. Unterrohr hab ich allerdings auch beim matten Rahmen gerne die 360er genommen. 3M bietet meines Wissens nach keine 360er in matt an.

Aaargh, mein Händler hat mir heute 14.05. als Lieferdatum genannt (Blackout, X01, Reserve, Gr. L).
Da könnte ich ja auch auf den Rahmen warten...Shimano kommt in der nächsten Woche.

Drüben bei MTBR gelesen. Klingt gut. Klar, ist eine Meinung eines Einzelnen aber immerhin ein Ansatzpunkt. Vergleich MT vs. Yeti SB150

The bikes are both very good with some noticeable differences. The switch infinity is a very good pedaling platform but I feel the design restricts how the bike feels when pumping it compared to the VPP. No suspension design is perfect but depending on what you are looking for some are better than others. I feel the Mega is more fun to ride overall and I have an easier time moving the bike where I want. The Mega also feels a little more engaging at times. The SB150 does what I believe it was designed to do really well which is pedal up the hill and blast back down. The switch infinity system pedals great in and out of the saddle. The mega I think pedals great for a 160mm travel bike. I cannot think of a 160mm+ travel bike that I have owned that pedals better, it has a firm mid stroke and has a nice progressive leverage curve that ramps up nice on big hits.

Comparing the two you have to remember that the SB150 comes with a 170mm fork and X2 shock on the better builds which give the Yeti an out of the box advantage IMO when direct comparing to the mega. The mega with a 170mm fork, X2 shock is a serious weapon on rough trail and if you switch the rear end into the long position it's even better. Build quality there is no comparison as the new SB series yeti's have had issues that Yeti has decided to mostly ignore. I currently have 4 good friends riding the SB150 and I had one for awhile. Out of these 5 bikes 3 have excessively loose rear ends that cause 2.4-2.5 size tires to rub the chainstays and the shock hardware on all but one had to be replaced as they came with hardware that was sized incorrectly and caused side to side play in the shocks. When contacted about these issues the response from Yeti was "working as designed" basically which was very disappointing. Not being able to safely run a 2.5 tire on my SB150 without rub was the catalyst for me moving on from the bike. There are many people who's SB series bikes work without issue but in my personal experience there are far too many that do and I have heard of too many cracked frames with the bike being fairly new. On the other hand the mega and all Santa Cruz bikes I have owned have been rock solid.

Take my opinion for what it's worth but as much as I liked a lot about the SB150 I would take the megatower all day every day. Here is a short video riding my mega for the first time with the X2 shock. If you don't have a mega you can tell from the video just how quiet these bikes are which is another big plus for me.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Drüben bei MTBR gelesen. Klingt gut. Klar, ist eine Meinung eines Einzelnen aber immerhin ein Ansatzpunkt.

The bikes are both very good with some noticeable differences. The switch infinity is a very good pedaling platform but I feel the design restricts how the bike feels when pumping it compared to the VPP. No suspension design is perfect but depending on what you are looking for some are better than others. I feel the Mega is more fun to ride overall and I have an easier time moving the bike where I want. The Mega also feels a little more engaging at times. The SB150 does what I believe it was designed to do really well which is pedal up the hill and blast back down. The switch infinity system pedals great in and out of the saddle. The mega I think pedals great for a 160mm travel bike. I cannot think of a 160mm+ travel bike that I have owned that pedals better, it has a firm mid stroke and has a nice progressive leverage curve that ramps up nice on big hits.

Comparing the two you have to remember that the SB150 comes with a 170mm fork and X2 shock on the better builds which give the Yeti an out of the box advantage IMO when direct comparing to the mega. The mega with a 170mm fork, X2 shock is a serious weapon on rough trail and if you switch the rear end into the long position it's even better. Build quality there is no comparison as the new SB series yeti's have had issues that Yeti has decided to mostly ignore. I currently have 4 good friends riding the SB150 and I had one for awhile. Out of these 5 bikes 3 have excessively loose rear ends that cause 2.4-2.5 size tires to rub the chainstays and the shock hardware on all but one had to be replaced as they came with hardware that was sized incorrectly and caused side to side play in the shocks. When contacted about these issues the response from Yeti was "working as designed" basically which was very disappointing. Not being able to safely run a 2.5 tire on my SB150 without rub was the catalyst for me moving on from the bike. There are many people who's SB series bikes work without issue but in my personal experience there are far too many that do and I have heard of too many cracked frames with the bike being fairly new. On the other hand the mega and all Santa Cruz bikes I have owned have been rock solid.

Take my opinion for what it's worth but as much as I liked a lot about the SB150 I would take the megatower all day every day. Here is a short video riding my mega for the first time with the X2 shock. If you don't have a mega you can tell from the video just how quiet these bikes are which is another big plus for me.

Bitte übersetzen :hüpf:

Zurück
Oben Unten