Verkaufe Sammlungsauflösung: Morati, Black Sheep, Specialized FSX, Tension Disc - lowered prices

jongustafson

I hate to say it, but I told you so.
Hello there

I´m trimming my collection, so up for sale is:

• Morati 26" titanium fork 1 ⅛" with 22 cm. steerer. The fork is in an immaculate condition: 850 euros. - not available anymore
  • Black Sheep 29´er fork, fully custom ti-fork with extra eyelets. 1 ⅛" and 25 cm. straight steerer tube. IS disc mounts. The fork is in a superb condition and it will take 2.3"x29" tires. The fork was taken from an old Moots: 525 euros - not available anymore
  • Specialized FSX Future Shock, 1 ⅛" and 19 cm. steerer. The fork is newly serviced with all new seals and is in a very sweet condition, almost mint but a few worn decals: 470 euros - not available anymore
  • Sugino Tension Disc, NOS and in a fully rideable condition: 1200 euros - sold
  • Campagnolo Record O.R. brake levers with brake cables, all NOS: 210 euros - sold
  • Campagnolo Record O.R. hubset, 32h. complete with QR´s, all NIB: 320 euros - not available anymore
  • Campagnolo Record O.R. rear derailleur, medium cage. All NIB: 320 euros
  • Campagnolo Record O.R. Indexed shifters, all NOS: 110 euros - sold
  • Campagnolo O.R. Bullit shifters, the grips has some damage but are fully functional, broken box: 80 euros
  • Tange Switchblade first generation, 1 ⅛" x 150 mm. threaded. Very good condition, sold together with a Bontrager Privateer 14.5" frame (pictures per request): 350 euros. - not available anymore
  • Vicious Cycles straight fork, 1" x 250 mm. ahead. Superb condition: 300 euros.
More parts to be added later.

Lowered!

• Mono Laiti, French loveliness on two wheels. Custom artwork by JGD-Airbrush, frame is like new with absolutely no paint chips, dents or whatsoever. Frame size 18/19"
  • Brakes: rechromed and rebuilt drum brakes with new brake pads.
  • Wheels: NOS Mavic Rando M5 rims with the old label (very rare) laced with DT spokes onto the original Sachs (I believe) hubs. The center lock screw has been retrofitted with a custom turned stainless steel lock nut. Vittoria Manta 1.95 tires and Velox rim tape.
  • Original polished Suntour XC crankset with original rings.
  • Ofmega crankbox with original crank bolts, all has been rebuilt.
  • Simplex Fun friction shifters, NOS.
  • Simplex Fun chain, NOS.
  • Simplex Fun cassette, NOS.
  • Simplex Fun rear derailleur, medium cage, NOS.
  • Suntour XC front derailleur, rebuilt.
  • Stronglight JX94 headset, NOS.
  • Stem and handlebar has been painted to match, rebuilt.
  • Magura long reach brake levers, rebuilt.
  • Ross leather saddle, NOS.
  • SR Laprade seatpost 26.4, unrestored.
The whole bike is 1200 euros, no split up. (lowered 1000 euros)

• All prices are included shipping to the EU and UK, if overseas or other destinations, then please contact me at first.
  • All prices are included paypal fees F/F,
  • If you prefer paypal stated "Goods and services", please add. 2% and I'll take the other 2 %.
  • Shipping and insurance included, I can state a lower price if desired.
  • Shipping from Copenhagen, Denmark.
Link to pictures: https://photos.app.goo.gl/AntgU1qrRhrgQwjx8

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
I might be willing to do a partial swap against the following:

• Ibis ti-stem 1 ⅛" 80-100mm. Any finish and rise options.
  • Moots ti-stem 1 ⅛" 70-100mm. and preferably with a rise.
  • Cane Creek EE-wings for mountain 170 mm.
  • Chris King Pretty and Pink ed. 32h f/r hubset in a good condition.
  • Edco MTB 135/100 with aluminium cassette. Black 32/32H. NOS/VGC.
  • Avid Arch Ultimate complete with all ti-hardware (levers and brakes f/r). NOS/VGC
  • Wilderness Trail bikes stem, 1 ⅛" x 120 mm. with or w/o rise.
There will come more swap options later

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Zurück
Oben Unten