Aktueller Inhalt von NoobBiker1991

1. N

Hawk 22 als absolutes Einsteigerbike!?

So, What you exactly mean is that the bike is ok for this budget and use. It is not good for "serious" mountain biking, but ok for daily use and occasional some non-flat surfaces. Thanks for the comprehensive reply
  2. N

Do you suggest any place in Mannheim or Heidelberg for buying a new/used bike? I am sorry if the questions are too amateur. As I said, I am quite new to Germany.
  3. N

Thank you very much, guys. I am happy that I did not rush into just because of the offer. Maybe, I should increase my budget or buy a used bike.
  4. N

Around 250 Euros. I don't really know whether I need them or not. But, to be honest without any logic, I prefer my bike to have gears. Yes, you can call me stupid :D
  5. N

Thank you for the response. No, I am not going to go mountain biking! I just need it for daily use and sometimes to go biking with my friends. At most, it is going to be used for biking in easy countryside areas. Do you have any specific suggestion?
  6. N

Hello everyone, I recently moved to Germany and i really amazed how bike-friendly the city is. I want to buy a bike online. Here are the specs: TWENTYTWO 26 MOUNTAIN BIKE Technical information Frame / frame HAWK MTB 26 "Alu 6061-T6 Fork / fork Zoom 26 "80mm Headset / headset Ahead 1.1 / 8...
Zurück
Oben Unten