Aktueller Inhalt von Sluggish

1. Sluggish

Sigma Data Center Software mit Garmin Fit Dateien nutzen?

The site still works (just checked). As said, the abuse protection might have been triggered.
  2. Sluggish

Web page Convert Garmin FIT to Sigma SLF is still active. There might have been some local maintenance or abuse protection was triggered. When I won't be able to keep it there any more, I'll post a note.
  3. Sluggish

The data for altitude (elevation) comes from your device. The only thing that I calculate is "power" and this happens only if your device doesn't supply power measurement (via power-measuring pedals, for example). This calculated "power" is of course only informative, not nearly the real power.
  4. Sluggish

Hi! As a holiday gift :geschenk: I created a Web page on my server, where you can try the conversion online with the same conversion program as described in my post/on Github. This page will probably go away in few months. Try it here: Convert Garmin FIT to Sigma SLF Please don't abuse the...
  5. Sluggish

Hi! I'll write this in English, because I am not so good at writing in German as I am in reading :p. I've created a conversion script from Garmin FIT format to Sigma Log file (.slf) and for files produced with my Garmin Edge 520 it works perfectly. The resulting Sigma Log file has all possible...
Zurück
Oben Unten