RST Omega T6 Federung 'Push-Lock' am Avalanche 2.0?

Hallo Forum, ich bin neu. Ich benutze auch Übersetzer, also bitte haben Sie Geduld ...

Ich habe eine dringende Frage zum RST T6 Omega.

Weiß jemand, wie man den "Push-Lock" benutzt?

Es gibt kein Handbuch im Internet.

Ich habe ein paar Bilder (unten).

Ich habe E-Mails an RST über Europa und Taiwan gesendet und auch eine E-Mail an verschiedene Distributoren gesendet, die auf der RST-Website aufgeführt sind.

Ich bekam eine Antwort von 'RST Europe Office Stutgartt, wo Gicic Senad mir explodierte Zeichnung PDF gab, aber kein Handbuch. Er hat auch keine Ersatzteile, um die obere Abdeckung zu ersetzen. Das ist in Ordnung, ich muss nur wissen, wie man 'Push Lock' benutzt

Weiß jemand Bescheid???

Thank you for your time!

Bearbeiten: PDF zum Nachdenken hinzugefügt

Anhänge

• Image00002.jpg
    Image00002.jpg
    365,6 KB · Aufrufe: 45
  • Image00003.jpg
    Image00003.jpg
    325,6 KB · Aufrufe: 56
  • Explosion drawing OMEGA-AET.pdf
    100 KB · Aufrufe: 67
  • 06-07-OMEGA-CO,AI,SL,SD,TC,T6.pdf
    973,4 KB · Aufrufe: 51
Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Dear GS,

the push lock is a similar principle to the machanism in a pen, however it has been not fully reliable under bad weather conditions. This was leading to the technology being dropped by RST in the mid 2000s.

Successor is the TnL (Turn and Lock) function system which is still up to date plus available as a spare kit in order to repair a lockout of a suspension fork (which is more on the budget side).

An upgarde of older fork is (to my knowledge) unproblematic and easily doable; as the one way hydraulic cartidges have been modified from the push lock days, a complete package is needed in order to upgrade the fork (the cartridge itself, fixed guide = the thread adaptor to the stanchion thread, small parts for indexing = balls & springs) plus the lockout knob).
Quickly checking online I found this Ebay listing which should be the repair kit for the OMEGA in your pictures: https://www.ebay.de/itm/401185963888
Article numbers are, 1. lockout cartridge "FA003856224" and 2. the knob with small parts "FA003856283" - something for sure can be found using a powerful internet search engine :)

I hope you are helped a but and if you have furhter questeions, we are delighted to help.
Cheers, stay safe.

PS.: a video "how to change the TnL cartridge" can be found over here: https://rstsuspension.com/en/tech-support/114-tnl-replacement-straight-leg

Best regards, Stephan, RST_Euurope_Team.

thank you for the response. I have been brain storming how this mechanism possibly worked but the pen analogy clarifies everything!

Many Thanks for taking the time to respond, and I certainly will investigate the parts you mention.

expect an update soon

Thanks again

Good news

I gave it a few taps / pumps and a little oil and the click type mechanism works as intended.

spare parts delivered from Germany to UK is too expensive, so i'm thankful that the lock out part from 2006 still works.

Best wishes

Zurück
Oben Unten