Verkaufe 1994 Dekerf Mountain 17" now splitting

Apologies for the English but some of you have had the misfortune to read my German!!

I've got a lead on one of my grail bikes and if I'm going to get it I'll need to shift at least one of my other steeds. Build thread for this is linked in my signature but I've included some pics and build spec below. It's not been ridden since the build so description of parts condition is current (I would say even the poorest condition components are very good). Frame and fork have some chips and scratches but generally in much better shape that most bikes of a similar age.
Prices include UK postage and are based on a Paypal family/friends payment. Goods payment is fine but buyer covers the fees from their end. I'm happy to post to Germany and anywhere else if the buyer covers the additional cost. Items without prices are not currently for sale. Sorry but with this sale I'm not in a position to reserve items or to set up payment plans, unless the completion timescale is pretty quick.

Frame: 1994 Dekerf 17" £500 including fork and headset
Fork: Dekerf painted Judy XC with nos FSX brace
Headset: Chris King Gripnut

Stem: Ritchey WCS (nos) £35
Handlebar: Ritchey Prolite WCS (very good) £35
Grips: Gripshift (nos)

Brakes: SRP 'The Brake' cantis with titanium hardware (nos), boxes and instructions £100 including pads
Brake Pads: Ritchey (nos)

Cantilever cable hangers: Onza Chill Pills £10
Brake Levers: SRP (nos) £50
Shifters: Gripshift SRT-800 X-Ray (nos)
Front Derailleur: XTR M900
Rear Derailleur: XTR M900
Cassette: XTR M900
Chain: Sram (new)
Cranks: Raceface Turbines (excellent) £125
Crank Bolts: SRP (nos) £10
Chainrings: Dekerf
Bottom Bracket: Raceface 107mm £35
Pedals: Tioga Surefoot VII £15

Wheels including skewers (no cassette) £150
Hub Skewers: XTR M900
Rims: Mavic 231 (excellent)
Hubs: XTR M900

Tyres: Tioga Psycho TT (nos) £70
Dustcaps: Presta Maple Leaf
Seatpost: Ritchey WCS £50
Seatpost Binder: Bolt (included with frame)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Zurück
Oben Unten