Alternative für Sporttracks und daten migrieren

Hi T_A_V, you saved my day. I removed my open-street-map-plugin-v3.1.6807 and installed the old v3.1.4403. Finally map loading works again! I can even change the map style choosing between Cyclemap (with watermark, not too bad...) and Mapnik. Thanks
Di niente. Ma non capisco quale sia il problema con Thunderforest.

E purtroppo tu non hai risposto alla mia domanda. A questo: “WirgehenRadln: have you recently modified your OS disabling any windows services? Or just to modify them from Automatic to Manual (running)?”

Anzeige

Re: Alternative für Sporttracks und daten migrieren
It seems thar the old plugin was shared by Carboni67, but if somebody needs it then next weekend I can share it, too. Right now I cannot, because it is on my laptop, which is not with me.

Hi,

thanks for the fast response.
Well i didn´t understand the problem right now. In my system i can´t reproduce this fail, do you try to reconfigure the OSM API?
Usual i work with GoogleMaps but also i had a API for OSM who works, tested yet.

LG
So until now you are the only person who has said that thunderforest works you.

Are you sure, promeus? Maybe you just use the cached map tiles.

Switch to a country or to an area where you have never recorded any sport activity and check whether thunderforest map is loaded for that area, too!

If so then we can all together figure out what the difference between your configuration and that of us who are 5-6 people, at least

I agree with T_A_V on this.
I noticed that with the OSM plugin in retrospect, when I was on vacation cycling and had to load new maps for these tours. Presumably the maps for the old tours all came from already saved maps. Cycle of course always in the same region and always need the same maps.
But since I used e.g. the Cylce Map already without watermark (with API key), there must actually be a plugin between version 3.1.4403 and 3.1.6807 that works. Or?

Hallo Promeus,

würde jetzt auch Deine Hilfe benötigen. Benutze Version 3.1.6865 von Sporttracks und jetzt kommt auch auf einmal das die Lizenz abgelaufen ist.
Würde nur sehr ungern auf eine andere Möglichkeit zum tracken wechseln.

Wäre für Deine Hilfe sehr dankbar.

Grüße raibl

Hallo raibl,

Du hast eine PN.
@alle: Falls das OSM Plugin 4403 benötigt wird, einfach melden.
@T.A.V. believe me, i´ll never be in D.C. with my bike but the map is o.k. I also can update the map tiles without any fail.

1650650251685.png

@walter007: In meiner Sammlung gibt es keine OSM Version zwischen 4403 und 6807, aber vielleicht kann der eine oder andere stille Mitleser hierzu etwas beitragen..
Ich bin immer noch bestrebt eine möglichst kpl. Sammlung der Plugins zu erstellen, aktuell sind es ca. 50.

LG

Hallo raibl,

Du hast eine PN.
@alle: Falls das OSM Plugin 4403 benötigt wird, einfach melden.
@T.A.V. believe me, i´ll never be in D.C. with my bike but the map is o.k. I also can update the map tiles without any fail.

Anhang anzeigen 1463738

@walter007: In meiner Sammlung gibt es keine OSM Version zwischen 4403 und 6807, aber vielleicht kann der eine oder andere stille Mitleser hierzu etwas beitragen..
Ich bin immer noch bestrebt eine möglichst kpl. Sammlung der Plugins zu erstellen, aktuell sind es ca. 50.

LG
I believe you. But you never said anything about whether you have been in DC without your bike. Let’s say running ;-)

“ In meiner Sammlung gibt es keine OSM Version zwischen 4403 und 6807, aber vielleicht kann der eine oder andere stille Mitleser hierzu etwas beitragen..

Nein, keime OSM Version war zwische 4403 und 6807.

Good afternoon

Luckily I found this wonderful forum to try to solve my problems with ST3.
Until this month of May everything worked correctly, even Google Maps, but now they are no longer visible. I have openstreetMap version 3.1.4403 installed but I can only see the layers
-CycleMap
-Mapnik
I have read that someone has also installed the thunderforest layer
but I can't see it.
I don't know if it's a plugin version issue.
Could you send me the latest version?
And any other interesting plugin that I'm missing?
Thank you
Plugins.PNG

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Hallo,

wieder einmal das leidige Kartenproblem. Ich habe erfolgreich ST3 (3.1.6934) in einer Win10 VM installiert und meine letzten 12 Jahre importiert, kann aber leider weder über Google Maps noch über Thunderforest (OSM Plugin 3.1.6807) die Karten anzeigen (api Keys für Gogle & Thunderforest vorhanden und gültig). Nachdem hier einige User berichtet haben, daß es mit dem 3.1.4403 OSM Plugin funktioniert, könnte mir vielleicht jemand das zur Verfügung stellen?

Vielen Dank

Franz

Hallo habe ein Problem mit meinem Sporttracks kann keine Daten mehr importieren.
habe 3999 Datensätze gibt es da ein Limit?

Hallo Ich bin auf der Suche nach einer Lösung für ST3-Karten auf dieses Forum gestoßen. Bis irgendwann im Mai war alles in Ordnung mit Google Maps, jetzt ist es kaputt. Ich habe das ESRI-Plugin, aber es funktioniert auch nicht - es versucht nur, es herunterzuladen, aber es passiert nichts. Funktioniert OSM noch für irgendjemanden? Vielen Dank für die Hilfe, da ich mehr als 15 Jahre Daten in ST3 habe. Ich habe dies mit Google aus dem Englischen übersetzt, Entschuldigung für etwaige Fehler! Vielen Dank Steve

Hallo Community,
ich versuche ST3 auch noch weiterhin am Leben zu halten.
Ich habe aktuell das OSM Plugin in der Version 3.1.4403,
das zeigt die maps noch an - mit api key wasserzeichen.
Das ESRI Plugin 1.0.0 habe ich auch installiert, aber hier gleiches Problem wie andere User berichten, es sieht so aus, als werden die Map-Tiles heruntergeladen, aber es wird nichts angezeigt.
Gibts jetzt hier noch Lösungen / Versionen die (besser) funktionieren?

Besten Dank

I am using ST3.1.6879 without problems with the ESRI Maps Plugin 1.0.0 and also with the Thunderforest Open Street Maps Plugin 3.1.6807 with a Thunderforest API key. I prefer the ESRI Maps.
ST3.1.6879 was the penultimate release which did not have the hideous EndOfLife banners. 3.1.6879 was patchable using instructions (long since removed) which appeared on the 5KRunner blog several years ago.

Anhänge

• Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    158,7 KB · Aufrufe: 74
Zurück
Oben Unten