Anfängertreff Bonn

hallo,
sorry i speak english because i cannot speak proper german.
because i am a student here in Germany and i just came to Germany 6 months ago and still learning Deustch.
i'm not a professional mountainbike rider but i love to ride mtb here.
where can i found off road places here around NRW?
because i don't know where to find a mtb course around here.

danke schön

hallo,
sorry i speak english because i cannot speak proper german.
because i am a student here in Germany and i just came to Germany 6 months ago and still learning Deustch.
i'm not a professional mountainbike rider but i love to ride mtb here.
where can i found off road places here around NRW?
because i don't know where to find a mtb course around here.

danke schön

Hello hansgregorius,
perhaps you visit next Sunday our Rhodius-Brohltal-CTF in Wehr/Eifel. Our CountryTourenFahrt are 3 different MTB-tours (19 - 38 -52 kilometers) around the lake "Laacher See", 40 kilometers away from Bonn, it is not a racing competition.
You will meet a lot of MTB-fans and can ask them about the places which they like to use with their bikes.
http://radsport.spvgg-burgbrohl.de/index1.htm
ctf2010_2765.jpg

Hi hansgregorius, I don't know where you are located or what style of mountainbiking you prefer. If you like cross country and live somewhere near Bonn then keep an eye on this thread and join us if you like. We meet about one to three times a week (depending on weather) and take cross country tours mostly through the Siebengebirge between Bonn and Bad Honnef, usually about 20-40km and 500-800 meters of climb.

Our meeting point is at the Deutsche Telekom building in Bonn-Beuel on the corner of Landgrabenweg and Schießbergweg. Typically we meet at 6pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays but this is not a fixed date, so it is best to check the thread before setting off.

Hat eigentlich jemand Lust morgen eine Runde zu fahren? Ich könnte mir vorstellen so um 12 Uhr bei der Telekom zu starten...

Hello hansgregorius,
perhaps you visit next Sunday our Rhodius-Brohltal-CTF in Wehr/Eifel. Our CountryTourenFahrt are 3 different MTB-tours (19 - 38 -52 kilometers) around the lake "Laacher See", 40 kilometers away from Bonn, it is not a racing competition.
You will meet a lot of MTB-fans and can ask them about the places which they like to use with their bikes.
http://radsport.spvgg-burgbrohl.de/index1.htm
ctf2010_2765.jpg
is eifel and rureifel same?
so if i want to go there i should take a train to bonn hbf or where?
my problem is i cannot speak proper german.
the picture looks nice though.

Hi hansgregorius, I don't know where you are located or what style of mountainbiking you prefer. If you like cross country and live somewhere near Bonn then keep an eye on this thread and join us if you like. We meet about one to three times a week (depending on weather) and take cross country tours mostly through the Siebengebirge between Bonn and Bad Honnef, usually about 20-40km and 500-800 meters of climb.

Our meeting point is at the Deutsche Telekom building in Bonn-Beuel on the corner of Landgrabenweg and Schießbergweg. Typically we meet at 6pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays but this is not a fixed date, so it is best to check the thread before setting off.
hi, actually i like cross country so much, but i also want to look for AM that still possible using hardtail bike. i live somewhere near dueren.
my problem is on the language because i cannot speak german well.
how long usually it takes? ( the tour ).

danke schön

Fährt jmd morgen, falls das Wetter es zulässt??

Ich glaub kaum, dass das Wetter es zulässt :p :p für heute Abend ist ja Regen angekündigt, ich bin aber sowieso nicht dabei, hab einerseits einen Schaden am Rad und daraus resultierend auch an mir und muss mich erstmal etwas erholen.

Ist aber nix schlimmes, mir ist nur gestern das Schaltauge gebrochen als ich mit Goldsprint unterwegs war, habs dann kurzerhand auf SSP umgebastelt und wir sind dann noch unsere ~35km ~1200hhm Tour weiter gefahren. Jetzt habe ich eine Zerrung im rechten Oberschenkel ... arg!

Vielleicht fahre ich Donnerstag wieder mit, schaumama.

hi, actually i like cross country so much, but i also want to look for AM that still possible using hardtail bike. i live somewhere near dueren.
I guess wether what we do is AM or CC is in the eye of the beholder. If you want, come on a tour with us and see if you like it...
my problem is on the language because i cannot speak german well.
That shouldn't be a problem most of us speak English...
how long usually it takes? ( the tour ).

Just checked my GPS logs. The last few tours were:

28km, 750m climb, 2:31hrs
41km, 960m climb, 3:13hrs
42km, 807m climb, 3:35hrs
19km, 350m climb, 2:10hrs (in the snow)

Bin gerade mit dem Rad von der Arbeit nach Hause gefahren, für heute war das genügend Nässe und Kälte. Ich bin raus für heute Abend....

Zurück
Oben Unten