Clorophilla teaser

Was gibts da auszusetzen?
Skills sind doch beeestens, sowohl die fahrerischen, als noch mehr die künstlerischen... hab schon lang nich mehr sowas stimmungsvolles gesehen.... :daumen:

Gefällt mir auch sehr gut und fängt wirklich schön stimmungsvoll an. Keine nackten Weiber, Totenschädel und Bier über den Kopf schütten :D - definitiv mal was anderes...

Ein sehr schöner Trailer. Scheint ja ein extrem flowiger Film zu werden, abwarten und hoffen das er so schnell wie möglich rauskommt. Macht auf jeden Fall Lust auf mehr....:daumen:

Alex

Was mir grad ma einfällt... ihr seid keine Profis, habt aber nen Heli am Start? :D Das find ich geil, hat nicht jeder, ich will auch einen :D

Super stimmungsvoller Teaser, macht einfach Lust auf Sommer, Sonne, Italien. Ist eine absolute Wohltat sich sowas anzuschauen - aber auch eine Qual wenn man sich das Wetter hier in D anschaut.
Aber den Film davon, falls es sowas gibt, will ich unbedingt sehen.

j.e.t. schrieb:
gute quali aber fahren: naja

Hallo? Die fahren doch echt gut.- Ist halt a Teaser, da wird net alles gezeigt. Aber gute Fahrtechnik ist doch zu sehen.

Ich find den Teaser mal richtig geil!!!

P.S. @ J.E.T. also deine Sig, naja, sagen wir lieber nichts zu sonst gibt es wieder Schelte :rolleyes:

man is das geil!
absolut klasse gemacht. da bekommt man übelst die lust auf mehr und so...
echt genial! schnitt, mugge, action stimmt eigentlich alles :daumen:
warum is frühling 2006 nur so spät ;)

sehr schöner teaser! hat i-wie nen style von the collective!!! auch vom logo her und so :daumen: kanns sein das der film nicht die fortsetzung von collective is :confused:

... so ich lad n mir jetzt nochmal runter vielleicht hab ich mach ja auch verguckt ;)
edit: mmmhhh

"hi folks,
these guys are really not professional biker.
they have a great passion and a great dream...mountainbike.
this means free spirit, respect for nature and friendship.
last year they issued their first video filmed with simple dv cameras and this year they improved a lot of stuff and they'll made a great job (we saw only a 5 minutes longer teaser).
for us (italian mtb forum friends) it's a graet pleasure to know that a great bike company like banshee is interested in their project, a project made from 6 friends that spend every second of their free time to stay togheter and creating this dream.
i think everyone can learn what means freeriding....not professional freeriding.
the location isn't in northern but in central italy. this region is called Abruzzo!!!!!!
remember this name and don't forget to tell your friends to take a look at www.clorophillafilm.com "

(By Gattobros - quote from other forum)

In THE COLLECTIVE people stay togheter for professional reason...it's a "professional collective"!
In CLOROPHILLA there's a real crew...they stay togheter any days...no pro bikers, no pro cameramen, no pro photographers an so on.
They are: mailman, student, chemical, telecomunication technician..etc.
6 friends like push bikes with a lot of passion...without sponsor.
THE COLLECTIVE, NWD and other pro videos are other thing.
THIS IS A CREW MAKES A FILM, NOT A FILM MAKES A CREW...Do you understand?
In Clorophilla film Nature rides togheter bikers, it's not only a background to a technical move!

Ciao from ITALIA
Sorry , i dont' speak german and my english is macaroni style! :)

www.clorophillafilm.com

Ps.It's filmed in Italy, where sport is synonimous of soccer!

banner-banshee.jpg

leafrider schrieb:
"hi folks,
these guys are really not professional biker.
they have a great passion and a great dream...mountainbike.
this means free spirit, respect for nature and friendship.
last year they issued their first video filmed with simple dv cameras and this year they improved a lot of stuff and they'll made a great job (we saw only a 5 minutes longer teaser).
for us (italian mtb forum friends) it's a graet pleasure to know that a great bike company like banshee is interested in their project, a project made from 6 friends that spend every second of their free time to stay togheter and creating this dream.
i think everyone can learn what means freeriding....not professional freeriding.
the location isn't in northern but in central italy. this region is called Abruzzo!!!!!!
remember this name and don't forget to tell your friends to take a look at www.clorophillafilm.com "

(By Gattobros - quote from other forum)

In THE COLLECTIVE people stay togheter for professional reason...it's a "professional collective"!
In CLOROPHILLA there's a real crew...they stay togheter any days...no pro bikers, no pro cameramen, no pro photographers an so on.
They are: mailman, student, chemical, telecomunication technician..etc.
6 friends like push bikes with a lot of passion...without sponsor.
THE COLLECTIVE, NWD and other pro videos are other thing.
THIS IS A CREW MAKES A FILM, NOT A FILM MAKES A CREW...Do you understand?
In Clorophilla film Nature rides togheter bikers, it's not only a background to a technical move!

Ciao from ITALIA
Sorry , i dont' speak german and my english is macaroni style! :)

www.clorophillafilm.com

Ps.It's filmed in Italy, where sport is synonimous of soccer!

:daumen:
Great attitude and a philosophy of life!

Zurück
Oben Unten