CycloCross auf Video ???

Moin CycloCrosser,

ich benötige EURE Hilfe:

ICH HAB ENTZUGSERSCHEINUNGEN:( :( :( :(

In diesem unserem deutschen Fernsehen bekommt man ja rein GARNIX an Rennen gezeigt.

HAt irgendwer vielleicht mal was auf Video ???

Irgendwelche Rennen oder Berichte ???

Und wenn , kann ich das irgenwie bekommen ???

SACHT JAAAAAAAAAA

DANKE und Gruss

BERND

JA ;-) Müsste die Weltmeisterschaft in Zolder noch auf Video haben... Mal sehen was sich da machen lässt... Vielleicht mal ein paar Ausschnitte als DivX oder so...

Good idea, LIZARD.

Jeroen, I dont know if and when what you may have on Video, but some races in the netherlands or belgium will be the best because of the enthusiasm of the fans and the athmosphere around the course.

So, maybe...

Thanx to the rest.

@Rob

Wie lang is das tape das Du hast. Würde Dir einfach ne Cassette senden oder Du kaufst eine und ich überweise Dir Kohle ???

Gruss

UND DANKE

BERND

The problem is, that not all the races are broadcastet now.

As a matter of fact, there is a whole series of CX races now, during the Christmas, New-Years-period. The Dutch televions doenst broadcast it... Even when the WorldChampionship was here, in 1999, they hardly showed anything!!! :mad: :mad:

When I watch cycling, CX or road, I always look to the Belgian channel CanVas, BRT 2. Unfortunatly they dont have the television rights for all the races, and can only sent out some World Cup races... :(

I tried taping some races, but my parents (yes I still live at home) VCR equipment is almost older than I am myself... :( :(

I will see what I can do, but please, I cannot promise anything... Perhaps it is an idea to email the Belgian Television, and ask them a tape.. Perhaps they will organize something, since they all are very bike-enthuasiastic...

JB

Hi Jeroen,

the mail is a good idea. Send one 5 minutes ago, so lets see what happens ???

But, if you have some races on VCR (quality doesnt matter) it'll be great when you can copy it. If its too much work, no problem, let it be. Maybe I get some from the belgium TV.

Keep you updated what happens

Regards

BERNd

Zurück
Oben Unten