Eure Leichtbauräder, KEINE STANGENWARE !!! [Teil 2]

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
@ekm: Top. Aber gibts nicht vielleicht noch eine schwarze Kurbel dazu? Die XTR ist mir an dem Bike nicht dunkel genug. Vielleicht FSA mit TA Blättern?

Abgesehen davon dass mir der Rahmen grundsätzlich nicht gefällt: Der Aufbau ist passend und stimmig.

ne aerozine oder kcnc dürfte recht schick daran aussehen

zu aerozine fällt mir jetzt auf Schlag kein Bild ein.. die KCNC sieht mir ein bisschen zu schmal aus.. ne FSA o. die neue RACE FACE Carbon gecleant, mit anderen Kettenblättern, wäre schön.. aber das muss leider noch bissl warten.. :mad::heul:

Vielleicht werdens erstmal nur schwarze Kettenblätter..

die XTR ist somit kurzfristig nicht zu vergeben.. sorry..

zu aerozine fällt mir jetzt auf Schlag kein Bild ein.. die KCNC sieht mir ein bisschen zu schmal aus.. ne FSA o. die neue RACE FACE Carbon gecleant, mit anderen Kettenblättern, wäre schön.. aber das muss leider noch bissl warten.. :mad::heul:

Vielleicht werdens erstmal nur schwarze Kettenblätter..

die XTR ist somit kurzfristig nicht zu vergeben.. sorry..

My Moots YBB 2003 recently rebuilt. 9.6kg.

Details here (french): http://veloptimal.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13253&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=120

3341887253_401b344e6a_b.jpg

3341443624_9239ffbf8d_b.jpg

3340464997_85fd01ff02_b.jpg

@olibabe: Nice bike. 3 Suggestions: Black Thomson masterpiece seatpost, clean the decals on the handlebar, remove the v-brake/cantilever bosses on the seatstays. And the Nokons are ugly.

Why the blue Sid and not the black one?

@olibabe: Nice bike. 3 Suggestions: Black Thomson masterpiece seatpost, clean the decals on the handlebar, remove the v-brake/cantilever bosses on the seatstays. And the Nokons are ugly.

Why the blue Sid and not the black one?

- I've choose the silver because in reality, it seems to be an integrated seatpost! With a black one, the design of the bike is not the same and I really prefer the silver one.

- decals on handlebar: good idea! I've did it on an old EC90 and it was nice!

- VB bosses: unfortunately, they're impossible to remove! They're welded on my frame and I've found no way to remove them. I've also asked Moots: there's no solution :( But when you're in front of the bike, you forget them immediately ;)

- Tha cables are not Nokons but Alligator I-Link! They are light and they work incredibly well!

- Blue SID: Because blue is THE Sid color... and because I like colorful bikes with anodized screws, couloured fork, etc. :D

- I've choose the silver because in reality, it seems to be an integrated seatpost! With a black one, the design of the bike is not the same and I really prefer the silver one.

- decals on handlebar: good idea! I've did it on an old EC90 and it was nice!

- VB bosses: unfortunately, they're impossible to remove! They're welded on my frame and I've found no way to remove them. I've also asked Moots: there's no solution :( But when you're in front of the bike, you forget them immediately ;)

- Tha cables are not Nokons but Alligator I-Link! They are light and they work incredibly well!

- Blue SID: Because blue is THE Sid color... and because I like colorful bikes with anodized screws, couloured fork, etc. :D

seatpost - i see, the finish doesn't look the same on the pictures, that's why i suggested switching to black.

bosses - ok, you have a point there.

cables - even if they work well, you could shorten them a bit (and the brake hoses as well)

did you every try a blue saddle on the bike?

Nice Moots, i´ve seen it before at Veloptimal, but doesn´t speak French good enough to comment it.
I suggest to remove the red Notubes Decals from the Rims, they don´t fit to the Tire Decals and you would have one color less.

seatpost - i see, the finish doesn't look the same on the pictures, that's why i suggested switching to black.

bosses - ok, you have a point there.

cables - even if they work well, you could shorten them a bit (and the brake hoses as well)

did you every try a blue saddle on the bike?

Cables: They're as short as possible. With the "pearls", I've been able to test different lenghts and it's the perfect one to have no "tensions" at the end of the cables (especially at the shifters cable exit). For the brakes, you're right, they've to be shortened! But it's only a test at this moment. I don't know if I'll continue to ride with them. If not, the will be replaced by XTR tuned (bolts, Yumeya, Scrub rotors, ...) or Hope New Mini also tuned.

I've never tried a blue saddle... will be a good idea but I've to find the perfect blue to match the SID and/or the blue parts of the bike.

Nice Moots, i´ve seen it before at Veloptimal, but doesn´t speak French good enough to comment it.
I suggest to remove the red Notubes Decals from the Rims, they don´t fit to the Tire Decals and you would have one color less.

Hoho! We've some Veloptimal readers here :p

If you want to comment on some posts on Veloptimal, you can do it in English, no problem!

Good idea for the Notubes Decals. When I was riding V-Brakes, I've removed all the stickers on my wheels and it was really class.

Ich hoffe mein Straßen und Tourenbike darf auch hier rein.
Gewicht 10,1 kg, Rahmen Größe XL.
Gewicht kann ich wohl nur noch durch leichtere Laufräder sparen. Leider ist die Auswahl bei 28" Disc Laufrädern sehr klein.

CannondaleBadBoyUltraCustom75.JPG
[/URL][/IMG]

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Zurück
Oben Unten