• Hallo Gast,

du musst nur noch ein bisschen warten, dann geht's los! Der Winterpokal startet bald in die neue Saison - ab dem 28. Oktober kannst du wieder fleißig deine Fahrten eintragen. Wie immer kannst du auch mit bis zu vier anderen Leuten ein Team bilden: das ist ab dem 14. Oktober möglich.

Fragen, Wünsche, Anregungen? Im Winterpokal-Forum bist du an der richtigen Stelle!

Gravel Biking, seen from a kid's eyes

Punkte für Reaktionen
Hello, I am new to this forum - I live in Italy (Lake Como) - from my childhood I'm passionate about bikes and filmography - so recently I decided to put together a few amateur (I'm not a pro) contents about the bikes, just short films anyway - I find this forum-section quite interesting, so I decided to register and post my latest job - I do hope you like it.

It may happen that Vimeo does not load the page, so in case you can watch the same job on Youtube.

arno¹

Forum-Team
Punkte für Reaktionen
Standort
Niederrhein
Hello, I am new to this forum - I live in Italy (Lake Como) - from my childhood I'm passionate about bikes and filmography - so recently I decided to put together a few amateur (I'm not a pro) contents about the bikes, just short films anyway - I find this forum-section quite interesting, so I decided to register and post my latest job - I do hope you like it.
hello 77seconds, welcome! this short film was very very nice ... :love:

are you really just an amateur? you filmed a scene with a drone, quite professional!

Punkte für Reaktionen
Yes, I am just an amateur NOT a pro filmmaking - if you like my filming style, please visit my youtube or vimeo channel and watch the rest of my job. I use drones (and rc airplanes from long long time).

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Colt__Seavers

OBEN U.B. Fahrer
Punkte für Reaktionen
Standort
Rostock
@77seconds Well well done buddy! Nice video and I will add you as a favorite on YouTube right after I write this post.
Great to have you on the forum!

Oben