Gravel Biking, seen from a kid's eyes

Hello, I am new to this forum - I live in Italy (Lake Como) - from my childhood I'm passionate about bikes and filmography - so recently I decided to put together a few amateur (I'm not a pro) contents about the bikes, just short films anyway - I find this forum-section quite interesting, so I decided to register and post my latest job - I do hope you like it.

It may happen that Vimeo does not load the page, so in case you can watch the same job on Youtube.

Hello, I am new to this forum - I live in Italy (Lake Como) - from my childhood I'm passionate about bikes and filmography - so recently I decided to put together a few amateur (I'm not a pro) contents about the bikes, just short films anyway - I find this forum-section quite interesting, so I decided to register and post my latest job - I do hope you like it.
hello 77seconds, welcome! this short film was very very nice ... :love:

are you really just an amateur? you filmed a scene with a drone, quite professional!

Yes, I am just an amateur NOT a pro filmmaking - if you like my filming style, please visit my youtube or vimeo channel and watch the rest of my job. I use drones (and rc airplanes from long long time).

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Zurück
Oben Unten