Verkaufe Grove Innovations X w/ Hotrods, WTB King Headset, Klein Gator Spinner Fork, Keith Anderson Stem, CB Sushi bar

Hello,

Forgive me for using English - my German is not good (non-existent !!).

I have the below for sale in the UK and I am willing to ship to Germany. All payments are PayPal Friends / Family or add 4%. No trades unless you have vintage WTB or IRD components.

All photos are here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/724AkWAf9AWW8wi59

Grove Innovations X frameset
Hot rod cranks and hammerhead bar / stem, both painted to match the frame. So, painted to match Rock Shox suspension fork and the bottle cages. The other components are Shimano XT headset, U-brake, cantilever brake on the front, Deore front derailleur, Deore thumb shifters and Dia Compe brake levers, grips and barends. Serial number: 40-7-31-91.
Center of BB is 19.5 inches, 31 inches from floor to top of seat tube.
£ 750 (!) + £ 25 shipping to Germany. SOLD

WTB / King headset in black

1-inch threaded. The cups are cosmetically faded from black to black in places - see photos, but, the bearings are smooth. The lock nut and bearing are therefore cosmetically worn. The lock nut is not original to this headset but period correct. The rubber o-rings are new in the original orange color. Yes, it's expensive but very rare and rare.
£ 275 + £ 12 shipping to Germany. SOLD

Klein Gator Linear Fade 1 "Threaded Rigid Fork

I have a rare Small 1 "Threaded Rigid Fork painted in Gator Linear Fade suitable for a Pinnacle or Rascal frame Some minor scratches - see photos, but look like low miles long, 1-inch steerer with 1-1 / 4" of threads.
£ 275 + £ 12 shipping to Germany. SOLD

Rare Keith Anderson fillet brazed MTB 1-inch stem

This is a rare mint condition, 1-inch Keith Anderson fillet brazed stem, made in the USA. It's 130mm long with a small amount of rise. I'm unsure of the year it was built.
£ 125 + £ 12 shipping to Germany. SOLD

Cook Bros Sushi Handlebar

Rare Cook Bros Sushi Titanium Bar. 21-1 / 2 inch (540-mm) long, shim is not included, 22.2mm diameter clamp (without shim).
£ 250 + £ 12 shipping to Germany. SOLD

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Zurück
Oben Unten