Hawk 22 als absolutes Einsteigerbike!?

[QUOTE = "Florent29, post: 15234690, member: 313911"] There's a Stadler in Mannheim, where you can not get good advice, but a lot of bikes to see and sit on. [/ QUOTE]

Thanks, I'll check that out asap.

1. The new Hawk 22 was a special offer, no idea, what the "normal price is.
2. The Hawk Blackline is a low budget bike series - at least "built" by a Berlin Bike "assembler", where I assume that it is better than most of the low budget bikes from Mifa or similar because of their experience. So at least the frame should be ok and brakes and gears will work reasonably if properly serviced. As long as the user is not having 1oo kgs body weight and using the bike reasonably with no real hardcore biking (jumping, high speed downhill on rough trails).
3. I suggest the bike in the same class as the Decathlon Rockriders/BT-Win low cost bikes. They work for non-advanced mountainbiking, you can find them here everywhere.
3. I guess, even if Stadler or BOC or similar big bike sellers have a lot of bikes and always some special offers, it will be difficult to get something better at the price of the Hawk. But of course the guy should try.
So, What you exactly mean is that the bike is ok for this budget and use. It is not good for "serious" mountain biking, but ok for daily use and occasional some non-flat surfaces.
Thanks for the comprehensive reply

So, What you exactly mean is that the bike is ok for this budget and use. It is not good for "serious" mountain biking, but ok for daily use and occasional some non-flat surfaces.
Thanks for the comprehensive reply
YES.
Compared to my 15 year old Hawk hardtail, the components are not worse, the frame is surely heavy but stable (coming from a bigger Taiwanese factory anyway) and the action price is really good. If you give a damn on leightweight (and use the extra kilos for trainings effect :D), if you do not need a big name to improve your self conscience, if you do not need a sensible fork because you don not drive downhill with high speed but instead like to bike in a controlled slower manor and learn to read a line and other biking skills, I am pretty sure, that the bike will work reasonably without risk to get frustrated.
It´s a bike for getting started at very reasonable price. It is not a base for upgrading. I am also sure, that your next bike then will be pretty different in price and quality.

Zurück
Oben Unten