Littermag macht dicht!

lelebebbel

wieder dabei
Schade!
The doors are closing here at Littermag.com, and I just wanted to thank all of you dedicated viewers who have been getting your fix here. The site will stay up, so the content isn't going anywhere.

I can't thank enough, the dedicated individuals who've helped create the best MTB content on the web, either. Sven, Damian, Gary, Matty, Terry, Kevin, Reynolds, Smiff, Luc, Maxine and so many more...you know who you are. Without your help, this site would have been nothing but crappy press releases, like every other mtb site. I want you all to know that Litter contributors worked hard, out of love and dedication. If they got any reward at all, it might have been a beer.

To all the sponsors who have helped support this site, I thank you, too. Your help kept Litter above water and provided the means to get some unique and fun content. Thank you so much!

I'll be updating the home page photo occasionally, but that's about it. I have other things that need my attention, and I'd rather be riding than sitting at the computer every morning.

Thanks and maybe if things slow down this winter, we'll be back. Take a day off from the internet (well, maybe Monday after Maribor : ) and go get on your bike.
Hasta,
-GORDO

http://www.littermag.com

Er sagt, dass es jetzt andere Dinge gibt, denen er seine Aufmerksamkeit schenken muss..

Frau schwanger? Neues Auto kaufen? Oder will er einfach nur ma wieder richtig biken gehen? ;)

Zurück
Oben Unten