My Europe/UK Downhill Trip

Hey all,

Sorry this isn't written in German, I am not confident enough (yet!) in my abilities to write this in German.

Anyway, I was referred to this site from another MTB site. I am starting my very long bike trip on May 17th. I am really excited. I think it would be great to meet up with some other people to go riding, whether you are a local or you want to meet me where I may be. I will be in Europe until the middle of August, but will return after I go to the UK.

Many people kept asking/telling me to start a blog, so here it is. http://nfmountainbiker1.blogspot.com/ You can follow me, comment, or let me know if you are going to be in the same places. It includes my itinerary, or at least a rough idea about what it will be. If there are any places that I have not mentioned that I should go to, let me know. Thanks all, and hopefully after a few weeks or so, my German comes back to me and I will respond in it.

I would also like to hear about bike friendly hostels/pensions. I am just out of college, and am trying to not spend a lot of money.

cool, thanks for the tip!

I'm actually having a bit of trouble finding where it is. I found the website, but it does not say where it is.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
there is just a little bit of uphill maybe 50 meters at all. these trails are at the bank of the isar. there are a lot of natural jumps, but you have to ride by your own power.

google bikepark lac blanc ! Near colmar on the frenchside of the rhine ! Cheap , fast lift, many trails with differend skills !

Zurück
Oben Unten