Service buying e-bike at bikerboarder.de

D

Deleted 589098

Ordered a Specialized Levo Expert Carbon E-bike.

On the monday it was supposed to be delivered I received an email that they couldn't find my bike in the warehouse.

My bike was delivered four days later in a badly damaged box. Unpacking my bike I discovered the front fork was scratched. I send and email with pictures to customer service. They were sorry I wasn't happy with the delivered goods...

Of course I wasn't happy, but the fact that they didn't care explaining what happened to my bike or thinki it is ok to deliver such an expensive bike in a badly damaged box made my online shopping experience go from joyful into disappointing very quick.

A week later while the bike was now online for sale 300 Euro cheaper, they offered me a 75 Euro refund for the scratch.

Customer service doesn't end with just saying sorry. A lot more attention to detail is required here.

Anhänge

• A6B6ECBB-CEDE-433D-BF6C-5EC46A6DFC78.jpeg
    A6B6ECBB-CEDE-433D-BF6C-5EC46A6DFC78.jpeg
    252,6 KB · Aufrufe: 78
  • 8252E215-DAF3-4802-9013-0F17D19F4BC9.jpeg
    8252E215-DAF3-4802-9013-0F17D19F4BC9.jpeg
    148,1 KB · Aufrufe: 80
Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:

Anzeige

Re: Service buying e-bike at bikerboarder.de
Ordered a Specialized Levo Expert Carbon E-bike with a price tag of 9299 Euro.

On the monday it was supposed to be delivered I received an email that the transporter couldn't find my bike in the warehouse.

My bike was delivered four days later in a badly damaged box. Unpacking my bike I discovered the front fork was scratched. I send and email with pictures to customer service. They were sorry I wasn't happy with the delivered goods...

Of course I wasn't happy, but the fact that Biker Boarder didn't even care explaining what happened to my bike or employees thinking it is ok to deliver such an expensive bike in a badly damaged box made my online shopping experience go from joyful into really disappointing very quick.

A week later while the bike was now online for sale 300 Euro cheaper, they offered me a 75 Euro refund for the scratch. A final slap in the face.

Customer service doesn't end with just saying sorry. A lot more attention to detail is required here Biker Boarder.
Never ever accept a badly (or mildly) damaged parcel, especially if there's a 10k-scooter in it.

Furthermore, if there's anyone else to blame than you, it's the parcel service.
So please stop whining about the reaction of the store itself. I bet this isn't the only forum you registered in to do so...
Nevermind.

Never ever accept a badly (or mildly) damaged parcel, especially if there's a 10k-scooter in it.

Furthermore, if there's anyone else to blame than you, it's the parcel service.
So please stop whining about the reaction of the store itself. I bet this isn't the only forum you registered in to do so...
Nevermind.

You’ve lost your bet.
But nevermind indeed.

Good luck, Man. The parcel should have been packed more carefully, especially with regards to its value.
As a customer you are free to fight for your rights, so go and challenge the Seller, no issue.
7B9E7E8F-F326-483E-B20D-29316F9DC6FF.gif

but the fact that Biker Boarder didn't even care explaining what happened to my bike or employees thinking it is ok to deliver such an expensive bike in a badly damaged box made my online shopping experience go from joyful into really disappointing very quick.

The famous German Schnäppchenjäger got trapped!

Das ärgerliche Wort heisst Gefahrenübergang. Weshalb sind Online-Shops so günstig? Weil sie basisdemokratisch das Öko-Bike für alle fördern?

Oder vielleicht doch, weil sie keine Rücklagen für Garantiearbeiten machen müssen, aber Vorkasse verlangen und das Versandrisiko ausgelagert haben (zum wem wohl)?

Zurück
Oben Unten