"Trip Of A Life Time" - Trip Log von David Kretz

Von heute an ist es soweit. David berichtet uns ueber seine Erlebnisse
im "Mekka" des Freeridings hier bei mtb-news.de aufwww.dropintours.de und www.bike-mailorder.de. Zusaetzlich erhaltet Ihr additionelle Kommentare und Video Clips auf www.dropinto

→ Den vollständigen Artikel ""Trip Of A Life Time" - Trip Log von David Kretz" im Newsbereich lesen

TRIP OF A LIFE TIME" FINAL LOG ENTRY

Phil
Einige Tage sind nunmehr vergangen seit der "Trip Of A Life Time – August 2005" zu Ende ging. Alle Teilnehmer sind glücklich und (mehr oder weniger;-)) heil zurückgekehrt. Es war einmal mehr ein Erlebnis und das einstimmige Urteil der Teilnehmer, dass der Trip das hielt, was er versprach, und der Umstand, dass alle Teilnehmer wiederkehren wollen gibt uns die Bestätigung in 2006 unser Programm noch zu erweitern. Insbesondere, was die Custom Trips betrifft, d.h. Trips, bei denen Gruppen von 4 bis 10 Fahrern eine speziell auf Ihre Bedürfnisse zugeschnittene Tour "massgeschneidert" (Zeit, Dauer, Ziele, Trails) wird. Wir werden daran arbeiten unsere Trips stetig zu optimieren und Euch allen getreu unseres Leitmotives den "Trip Of Your Life Time" zu gewährleisten. Mehr als ein Trip, ein Erlebnis. Die Daten für die Saison 2006 werden in den nächsten Wochen bekannt gegeben, aber Ihr könnt Euch bereits jetzt unter Angabe Eurer Anschrift unsere kostenlose "Trip Of A Life Time" CD mit Bonusfootage, Extra Videos, Slideshows und Infos zum Trip, welche im Herbst erscheinen wird, sichern.
click here to get DROPINTOURS-PromoCD

Und hier unsere "Credits":

* Thanks to Johnny Smoke @bushpilotbiking.com for the great road trip, your humor, trail knowledge, never ending patience and your unique style. Thanks, man
* Thanks to Barb Haley for lending me her Peeler (sorry about the spokes); I never received that many compliments for a bike, for your hospitality and showing us some killer trails and rippin’ them, too. You rock
* Thanks to the boys @ the Deep Cove for their help and assistance and the playmate
* Thanks to the Scottish crew for hanging with us, it was fun, guys
* Thanks to my buddy Wade Simmons, who took the time in between filming for NWD IV to join us at Mt. Fromme and show us how it’s done, and thanks for the shorts, too. You’re the man
* Thanks to Theresa for her hospitality at Mt. Fromme, what a killer location you have there
* Thanks to Cory LeClerc for hanging with us. It was good to see you again, buddy. Good luck with the Real Estate business
* Thanks to Curtis from Freedom for showing us all the sweet trails of Penticton
* Thanks to Nora and Grant. Your ranch is just amazing, and I can’t say enough about your care and hospitality. I couldn’t have survived the days after the crash without you
* Thanks to Dr. Spelliscy and the staff at of Kelowna General
* Thanks to Dave and Kato for giving us the tour of your masterpiece and your help
* Thanks to all the trailbuilders in B.C., creating a paradise for mountain bikers
* Thanks to the city of Kamloops for building a killer municipal bike park
* Thanks to our female guides, which were a great addition to our "men only" adventure
* Thanks to Ticket2RideBC in Whistler, great BBQ, guys
* Thanks to Tom Prochaska, manager of the Whistler Blackcomb Bike Park for all your time and giving the crew the royal treatment. You’re as awesome as your park, sir
* Thanks to Alex Prochaska for showing the crew the best lines at Whistler and even some lines at the Slopestyle course
* Thanks to Tim @ huckwagon.com for a sweet ride, great company and a great drop from Digger’s cliff
* Thanks to Gabe Fox from Cove Bikes for all your help and the exclusive coverage, very much appreciated
* Thanks to Luke Kitzanuk for the great conversation on the flight back to Germany. Luke will be riding at the DH Worlds this weekend, representing Canada for the 1st time. Good luck, buddy, and enjoy yourself
* Thanks to David, the "Schwietzer", who kept us on the edge
* Thanks to H., the quiet guy with the big heart and guts
* Thanks to the Tominator for keeping us straight
* Thanks to Jan for his sketchy actions, but as I always say "Sketchy counts"
* Thanks for all readers of our video diary and everyone participating with your comments
* And thanks to everyone we might have forgotten

Happy trails
Phil Claus & The Drop In Tour Crew

1.jpg

Zurück
Oben Unten