Hallo zusammen....
Zeigt her eure Transalp-Bikes...!!!
Ich fang mal an....
IMG_0250.JPG
IMG_0250.JPG
IMG_0250.JPG

Anzeige

Re: Transalp-Bike Galerie
On this forum there are many customers (not only Germans bikers) who interested by Transalp, I do not know
for this gallery, thank you for the info WinbLa :daumen:

I probably changed some accessories if I had known this
gallery. I am sorry and both happy to find this Transalp bible :love:

The big problem for my is: I do not know that it is possible in order to mount Ritchey accessories....

I'll probably order yet this year a second bike from Transalp, for
winter conditions and tires for the mud, with Ritchey Accessories.

I think (for the forum community) we can still animate this topic open here, so here's mine for summer condition ;)

buxkopfOne.jpg

Hallo,

hab gestern mein lang ersehntes Bike erhalten!!! Mit schwarzer Menjaaaaaa!!!!!

@ Lollek, was hast den da für einen Kettenschutz???

XLC Kettenstrebenschutz Neopren schwarz???

@buxkopf, stefan72: very nice bikes, but is it possible to brake and shift? You haven´t set up your handle bar, have you? Or was it just for the picture?

Thank you for you comment, I wait my Ritchey Fork Carbon WCS and change my Schwalbe Nobby Nic 2.4 & 2.25 for Conti Speed King 2.3 Supersonic (light weight)

for you question: I configured the command in the alignment of my arms, not having cramps at the handle, I drive in this position, it's very good for me.
Also, I was advised to take the shiffter XTR who work in two ways compared to shiffter XT

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Thanks for your quick answer!
XTR shifter vs. XT shifter, I will have a look if it will be better for me, too. The brake crank would not be in a good position for me, but if it´s good for you, why not. First it looks for me, that you positioned it just for a good loooking. Some in the forum do so.

@ buxkopf:
The XT-Shifters work in two ways as well as the XTR-Shifters, i.e. you can shift gears either by pulling or by pushing the triggers.

..... weiss und perlmutt.. von 2009.-

Anhänge

• teh pearl rechts komplett.jpg
    teh pearl rechts komplett.jpg
    62,8 KB · Aufrufe: 524
  • RIMG0072.jpg
    RIMG0072.jpg
    60,2 KB · Aufrufe: 369
my second bike from Transalp team is arrived yesterday, it's a RAL 5013 Kobaltblau glänzend :love:

For the history, the "blue" bike is for bad weather condition (mud & raining), and the "black" is for dry weather :lol:

I think even order a bike for my wife at Transalp to change his.

buxkopftwo.jpg

buxkopfone.jpg

ONEANDTWO.jpg

OneetTwo.jpg

I changed many part Gravity to Ritchey on the black model (purchased in April), and mounted Continental Speed King Supersonic 2.3 for best performance, it is 800kms since April.

BuxkopfOnefork.jpg

Lot of picture pictures in my galerie :daumen:

Nun ja, trek!
ein 26er wäre, systhembedingt, schlechter! :p
Schlechter im rollverhalten, im Steigvermögen und optisch sooo klein!
was soll das Provozieren??

ob nun ein ständer ok ist, darüber kann man streiten, über die objektiven Vorteile der 29er dagegen nicht mehr, und das Provozieren hier, in einem Tread, wo eben 29er präsentiert werden , bringt nichts!

Ist ein tolles Rad, das von red Fox. :daumen:
ich habe auch so eines.

Ich habe keinen Ständer(am Rad :cool::daumen:).

Zurück
Oben Unten