Trekkingrahmen: Stahl & Dropbar

Grade festgestellt, dass das Soma Wolverine auch für 700x45c mit Schutzblechrn geeignet ist. Leider zu niedrig.

Mein Böttcher ist jetzt bei einem Stack von 605 mit zusätzlich 2,5cm Spacern und einem 60mm Vorbau bei 400m Reach aufgebaut. Dürfte fast noch einen cm kürzer sein. Als sond Stack um 615-520 und Reach bei 380 meine Suchrichtwerte.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Grade mal die leichten blauen genervt:

Hej folks, pretty hard to get in touch with you via email. May I ask you a few questions abou the Darwin this way?
Cheers, Malte

No problem Malte You can message here or via our website contact page. Fire away... Cheers Steve Clarke

Hej Steve, thanks for your response. The Darwin with MT fork is pretty much exactly the frame I'm looking for to rebuild my travel bike due to it's tire clearance and the possibility to use a 3 speed race bike crank. But I didn't get the thing with the tire clearance exactly: Can I put 700x50 tires (Marathon Mondial) with fenders in that frame? Or is it just 700x42/47?

Malte,Yeah with the MT fork it'll take 2.25in tyres up front (it'll take that in the back anyway) 2.25in is 57mm, so you should be OK. You'd have to experiment with mudguards, if you need to fit them, because we don't have any experience with guards on a Darwin with that size tyre. Cheers Steve

That sounds pretty good. Fender cutting is part of my daily work;)
So, what about the availability of the Darwin frame? A few people told me they had issues getting one.

Due back in stock first week in May.
All sizes and more sizes than we had before!

Das Darwin ist fast geordert und es kommen wieder die Zweifel, ob ich nicht lieber ein Vaya mit dickerem Steuerrohr wegen der Steifigkeit nehmen soll. Das 55er ist im Oberrohr mit 550mm aber doch recht kurz und ich habe Angst vor Toeoverlap :eek: Ahhhh :eek:

Kann mir mal jemand die Entscheidung abnehmen?

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Es wird einen Aufbauthread geben.

20190520_140214.jpg

Anhänge

• 20190520_140214.jpg
    20190520_140214.jpg
    508,2 KB · Aufrufe: 200
Zurück
Oben Unten