[V] 1995/96 KLEIN ADROIT mit Strata & 2" Unterrohr

As you know, I'm a devoted Klein fan and having owned several vintage Kleins over the years, I had decreased my collection to represent the best of the best - the ADROIT - in its both versions, MC1 and MC2.
Unfortunately, due to space constraints, I have to scale down my vintage bike collection and since I still have my precious Team Storm Adroit, I decided to let go of my MC2 Adroit.

So here goes... For sale:

KLEIN ADROIT

Serial number: 19X0995060
This means it's size 19" = Small with 579mm effective toptube length. X means Adroit and it was manufactured in September 1995 as 60th frame made.

This is a 1996 model year bike with 'Burgundy-Blue Linear Fade' paintjob.

Please notice that in contrary to most of 1996 model year Adroits, this Adroit is THE REAL DEAL with 2" downtube, meaning it's one of the last TRUE ADROITs, this is NOT an Attitude framed one!

The Adroit has a STRATA rigid fork and 135mm MC2 stem/bar combo with uncut bars.
The fork and the MC2 have been painted to match by a professional Finnish painter and they have debossed painted logos.

The parts spec is as follows:
- Shimano Deore XT M737 groupset (original on bike)
- Shimano SPD M747 pedals
- Klein Instinct grips (NOS)
- Klein Death Grip 2.35" tyres with period-correct logos (NOS)
- Tune Starkes Stuck seatpost 410mm
- Tune AC9 & AC16/17 seat & wheel QRs
- Selle Italia Flite Carbon (super rare version with carbon rails!)
- onZa Chill Pills cable hangers (NOS)
- Bullseye rear derailleur pulleys (NOS)
- All bolts replaced with blue aluminum & titanium bolts
- Ritchey Rock395/415 rims

I will also include original Klein bottle cage, MC2 tool and owner's manual with the bike.
All original bolts will be included as well as original XT seat & wheel QRs.

Weight of the bike is 9,4 kg so with more skinnier tyres, going under 9 kilos is very easy.

The frameset is in very good condition with no dents or dings whatsoever. There are some scratches which I have tried to show you in the photos.

bblf_adroit_24.jpg

bblf_adroit_26.jpg

Please find lots of photos here:
http://s43.photobucket.com/albums/e389/kailinds/Bike/1996 Adroit/

PRICE: 2500 EUR

Payment with EU bank transfer or PayPal please.

Shipping will be done with EMS courier shipping which has detailed tracking and full insurance. The bike will be shipped in 2 boxes - frame & wheels in separate boxes.
Prices are always at cost.
- Scandinavia, Baltics, Germany, Netherlands & Belgium: 125 EUR
- UK & most European countries not listed above: 148 EUR
- USA, Canada, Croatia, Switzerland, Iceland, Israel, Russia: 200 EUR
- Asia, Australia, Oceania, Africa: 300 EUR

"Verkauft" = sold;)

The frame is now in Austria.

Contact Holzworm: he has a 20inch Adroit MC1 in Rainforest and a 21inch Adorit MC2 (ready for repaint). Both with rigid fork.

Zurück
Oben Unten