[VIDEO] TransAlp 1000km solo vom Genfersee zum Mittelmeer

Great video Toffel and a challenging route with minimalistic equipment. But still you carried a drone with you. Would you please be so kind and name the model.
I'm playing around with several but didn't found one to carry across the Alps on a bicycle.
Hope you plan another trip
Mike
Thank you, Monsterwade!
I carried a DJI MAVIC PRO with 2 spare batteries in my backpack.
Pros: it's small, not too heavy, good image quality, many intelligent flight modes
Cons: remote control has no screen (needs smartphone), takes time to deploy, loses connection sometimes

Not yet any plans for summer 2019.
Maybe another TransSpain.

Have great rides!
Christophe

Great trip - and a great presentation too :daumen:, thanks a lot!! Lots of snow though....

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Hi Toffel,
great video - again :daumen: Thnx for sharing

TransSpain would be my wish ;-) your two movies from there are my absolute favorites :love:

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Great trip - and a great presentation too :daumen:, thanks a lot!! Lots of snow though....

Thx!!!
Yes, above 2000m still lots of snow.
Sometimes a had to walk at <2km/h because very difficult because of the snow and the slopes.
So no time to buy food or water -> hungry and drinking water from mountain streams.

Hi Toffel,
great video - again :daumen: Thnx for sharing

TransSpain would be my wish ;-) your two movies from there are my absolute favorites :love:

Nice you like the videos!
In 2019 I think I will also plan another TransSpain; very surprising country, lovely weather, nice people, good food...

Wow! Great Video and amazing places on your ways!
I am planning to buy an DJI MAVIC Pro, so your video and information was very helpful. :daumen:

DJI MAVIC PRO is very handy to take in a backpack.
I could advise you to buy also the ND Filter Set in case you fly in very light conditions.
The 4K resolution is already very good, and you could improve it by tweaking some parameters like sharpness, contrast, saturation, etc. On the Internet you find lots of interesting video's about it.
If you plan to do some post-production on the footage, make sure to have a powerful computer is you're working in 4K!

Have fun!

Zurück
Oben Unten