Vorgestellt! Neue SQlab Performance Line für 2020: Ergonomie trifft auf Cross Country!

Vorgestellt! Neue SQlab Performance Line für 2020: Ergonomie trifft auf Cross Country!

aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cubXRiLW5ld3MuZGUvbmV3cy93cC1jb250ZW50L3VwbG9hZHMvMjAyMC8wMy9zcWxhYi12b3JzdGVsbHVuZy10aXRlbC00NzQ2LXNjYWxlZC5qcGc.jpg
Mit der neuen Performance Line bieten die Ergonomie-Experten von SQlab ab sofort brandneue Produkte für den Cross Country- und Marathon-Bereich an. Wir haben einen ersten Blick auf die federleichten Komfortprodukte der Bayern geworfen!

Den vollständigen Artikel ansehen:

Da die Griffe keine Endkappe haben, haben sie dann nun ein Loch eingestanzt...

Dann wirds im schlimmsten Fall sogar gefährlich. Lenkerstopfen gibts ja unter anderem, damit man sich nicht irgendwelche Körperteile bei einem ungünstigen Sturz durchbohrt. Abhilfe könnten auf Lenkermaß gebrachte Kunststoff-Endkappen unter den Griffen bringen.

Dann wirds im schlimmsten Fall sogar gefährlich. Lenkerstopfen gibts ja unter anderem, damit man sich nicht irgendwelche Körperteile bei einem ungünstigen Sturz durchbohrt. Abhilfe könnten auf Lenkermaß gebrachte Kunststoff-Endkappen unter den Griffen bringen.
Würde ich UNBEDINGT empfehlen. Als ich im UKH gearbeitet hab, hat sich eine 17-Jährige den Lenker in die Milz gebohrt. Sie hat den Hubschrauberflug aus Leogang nicht mehr bis zu uns geschafft...

Damit ist also nie und nimmer zu spaßen.

Bin von den SQLab Produkten überzeugt und finde preis/Leistung vollkommen i.O ! Am Pedelec fahre ich den 60X Carbon 16grad und am Enduro den 60X Wibmer Edt Lenker. Das Flexen ist sehr angenehm und die SQLab Carbon Lenker gehören zu den stabilsten weltweit auf dem Markt.

NSMB schrieb:
Of the push-on grips I've tried, the SQLab 711R model is the most interesting. I don't count grams at all but the design goal is to combine the ergonomics some riders need with a light enough grip that even a true weight-weenie will take notice. I've used the medium and small sizes and they come in at the claimed 79-grams and 59-grams, per pair, respectfully.

I quite like SQLab's 70X lock-on grips, I'd put them in my top two lock-on options along with PNW, but I can only ride them on a full-suspension bike with a great working fork or I find myself lamenting their rigidity. With the 711R I get, essentially, the exact same shape and high-end rubber feeling combined with significantly more give and vibration damping.

The 711R uses a silicone-rubber compound so it's not surprising they're as comfortable against naked skin as any grip I've used. In hot climates, the rubber seems to 'breathe' more for lack of a better description and my hands never feel as hot as they do running the Swayze or Renthal.

Going back to my 100% silicone grip experiences, the 711R has survived a few solid bike-body separations on the trail and they've proved durable to date. Traction is good with bare hands until the taps turn on and then they don't match the Ultra-Tacky by any stretch of the imagination. Likewise, if it's raining I'm wearing gloves any time the trails get technical.
ompared to SQLabs much-loved 70X grips, I think the 711R is better in every way. They match up ergonomically in terms of support while also delivering enough squish to be much more comfortable. They are significantly less expensive at 25 USD per pair compared to 38 USD for the lock-ons. What's not to like?

The only issue is finding the perfect position without the advantage of being able to micro-adjust the position of the 70X. I had the luxury of being able to exactly match my preferred position with the lock-ons but the home experimenter will want to find the sweet spot before attaching them with permanence. I would recommend installing with isopropyl or even just air (using a compressor with a blow gun accessory), finding the sweet spot, and then removing them and gluing them in place.

In typical SQLab fashion, they have a sizing chart to help figure out what grip you need. I measure out as a medium-towards-large and they recommend sizing down one step for technical mountain biking so that fits perfectly with my personal preference. Also in typical SQLab fashion, there is a tonne of information on their website.
https://nsmb.com/articles/my-favourite-push-grips/
Ich werfe mal die sqlab 711(r) ins rennen. Ich fahre die r version, also ohne lock on. Sind super bequem und gibt es in verschiedenen größen für 20€ das paar. Habe sie an zwei rädern und einmal noch verpackt im ersatzteil regal😅

Spannend.
Für Lock on wirklich leicht.
Werde ich wohl auch mal testen wenn die aktuellen durch sind. ( SQ 711 R L )

Der SQ ist da meine Referenz. ist halt kein lock on. dafür super leicht, dämpft ausreichend und man hat ein gutes Gefühl.

Die Farben sind natürlich auch nett.

kurz: :daumen:

Zurück
Oben Unten