Wartezimmer : YT Industries 2014

I ordered my 2014 Tues Comp on week 12, to be delivered on week 16 as stated on the invoice, they always answered my emails on the next day I sent them. On week 14 I paid and received the confirmation. Since then I waited for week 16, on day 14, I sent an email regarding my phone number and they didn't answer, the week passed and no sign of the bike being delivered or any email from them. On last Saturday, I sent another email requiring some kind of explanation for the bike not getting shipped, hoping to get an answer today but nope.
It's like they are ignoring me since I paid for the bike, they now got my money, they no longer need to care about it.

Hope Im wrong.

sorry for talking in english.

Bestellen! Fotos sind weiter vorne schon drin. Aber hier nochmal eins. Das heißt übrigens RAW, nicht silbero_O

Anhänge

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    303,3 KB · Aufrufe: 5
Es ist meiner Meinung nach DAS Downhillbike überhaupt. Natürlich gefällt es mir, sonst hätte ich ja nicht gekauft. Für das Geld bekommst du ein sehr gutes Bike, gute Komponenten und eine sehr gelungende Geo. Lies dir die Testberichte mal durch. Gerade das Tues 2.0 ist absolut Anfänger tauglich, da sich das Fahrwerk echt einfach perfekt abstimmen lässt. Keine Low und High Speed Zug/Druckstufen Einstellung mit 16 Klicks und so. Rebound und Compresion einstellen und fertig. Passt wie ich finde sehr gut. Als absoluter PRO Fahrer wäre mir das wahrscheinlich zu wenig, bin ich aber nicht und ich vermisse die getrennte Low und High Speed Einstellung nicht. Also informiere dich im WWW über das Bike, lies und verstehe und bestell dir dann die Version die du für deine Fähigkeiten brauchst. Fertig !

und das dauert richtig ,wenn du pech hast ,wirds eh nich gefunden und die Saison mit nem YT könnte evt gelaufen sein ....

Geilst Du dich eigentlich die ganze Zeit daran auf, wenns bei den Leuten mit der Lieferung nicht klappt, weil DU 5 Mon gewartet hast???:spinner:
Junge, das nervt richtig...was anderes kommt bei Dir nicht an Kommentaren :wut:

Hi A
I ordered my 2014 Tues Comp on week 12, to be delivered on week 16 as stated on the invoice, they always answered my emails on the next day I sent them. On week 14 I paid and received the confirmation. Since then I waited for week 16, on day 14, I sent an email regarding my phone number and they didn't answer, the week passed and no sign of the bike being delivered or any email from them. On last Saturday, I sent another email requiring some kind of explanation for the bike not getting shipped, hoping to get an answer today but nope.
It's like they are ignoring me since I paid for the bike, they now got my money, they no longer need to care about it.

Hope Im wrong.

sorry for talking in english.
Hi Apsol,
mine was also promised for week 16 but now they said most probably this week, no worries your money is not gone but it seems that they can't deliver in time currently, response on mails also needed days... :-( cross fingers

Hi A

Hi Apsol,
mine was also promised for week 16 but now they said most probably this week, no worries your money is not gone but it seems that they can't deliver in time currently, response on mails also needed days... :-( cross fingers

Last friday, 25th april, they sent me an email telling me that the bike was going to be sent this monday (28th) but it didnt happen, let's see tomorrow. Also sent an email today regarding the situation.

this is part of the email
Your bike with the order number xxxxxx will be handed over to DHL the coming Monday 2014:04:28

This weeks the production line for the models and size was starting after some delay of parts from one of

our suppliers for this we are sorry for and hope you will understand the situation.

Zurück
Oben Unten