What charger use you for your Li-ion battery packs??

Hi, what charger use you for your battery pack of Li-ion? this is good?

I have a "standar" camcorder battery charger, but this is very slow to charger my batteries (camcorder batteries) . I have too one Jamara X-peak 220v, but I think that this don't work very well, when I put to charge this with my Li-ion batteries never charge this to full, only a few mili amperes.

Gruss - Saludos

José

Hey

I use also a standart camcorder battery charger.I bought it with the akkus from e_batt on ebay.:confused:
And yes,it takes a long time to charge!
The charger neets ~10h to charge one akkupack(6500mAh),when the pack is realy empty.

Gruß Thomas

Since about 1 year I use the chargers from ledsee.com or from the same guy @ ebay: nwoelders

Until now I bought about 15-20 chargers and had no problems...

Hi, with the "normal" charger the battery charge to full and work very well, but how you have said this need about 10 hours, I would need charge the batteries in less time...:(

Anyone have this DX charger?

sku_15225_1.jpg

Gruss - Saludos

José

There is nothing special about those dead-cheap chargers from ebay or somewhere else. Just read what is written on the back of the plug. They are just AC/DC changers. There is no protection-electronic or charging-programm in a charger which costs 10 Euro...

Charging with the Netzgerät is simple:
Just set the voltage on 8,2V (2s configuration liion), max. current on 1-2A (2A if you have a 3p like bp941), so the charging current is at about 0,3C per cell.
If you want you can put a 6V halogenbulb in the circuit (like in the "Bratbeck"-charging with the notebook-charger).

EDIT:
The cheap chargers i had till now are even worse, because they charge the accu untill the protection-electronic of the accu reacts. You prevent that if you set the voltage to 8,2V...

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Zurück
Oben Unten