Details zum Stellenangebot
Regional Sales Manager Online Sizing (m/w/d)
We are a dynamic and innovative bike sizing and fitting company that aims to bring fun and comfort to everyone while out and about.
With SMARTFIT Online Sizing, we provide digital widgets for size advice in e-commerce (www.onlinesizing.bike). Clicked on over 20 million times a year.
With SMARTFIT Bikefitting and Bikesizing systems, we provide bike retailers with measuring technology for sales (www.smartfit.bike). It is available at over 600 dealers worldwide.
In the RADLABOR, cyclists can have their own bike optimally adjusted (www.radlabor.de). It is used by everyone from national teams to commuters.
We are dedicated to providing high-quality products and service solutions to our customers and have built a reputation for excellence in our industry. As we continue to grow, we are seeking a highly motivated and results-oriented Sales Team member.
You will be responsible for leading and managing your own region and clients to drive revenue growth and achieve sales targets with a strong focus on our digital e-commerce solutions. You will play a critical role in developing and executing sales strategies, identifying new business opportunities, building, and maintaining customer relationships, and ensuring the overall success of our sales efforts.
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans to achieve company objectives and drive revenue growth.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities, including expanding into new markets or segments.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key customers, ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction and retention.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing, product development, and operations, to align sales efforts with overall company objectives.
- Stay updated on industry trends, market conditions, and competitors‘ activities to identify potential risks and opportunities.
- Represent the company at industry events, conferences, and trade shows to enhance brand awareness and generate leads.
- Utilize CRM software to manage sales pipelines, track customer interactions, and generate accurate sales forecasts.
- You love cycling and enjoy being out and about
- You have knowledge about (bike) retail and understand the key principles of e-commerce and SAAS
- You are a driven and motivated person
- You love engaging with people
- You are a hands on and problem-solving person
- You are a team player and appreciate individuals
Last but not least, you know how to hold your own when out cycling with the team
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Working remote
- Open-minded, agile and creative team culture
- Multiple growth opportunities within the company
Please provide us with a cover letter and a CV in German or English as a pdf-file.
Dr. Björn Stapelfeldt