Details zum Stellenangebot
Support the DACH Marketing Team (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) with the preparation and checking of all test bikes and realize events as mechanic / mechanic coordinator. During events you are representing the brand and will gather direct feedback on our product, event set-up and so on from the rider community. You will also be responsible to take care of having an up to date and clean warehouse and workshop.
As a Specialized team member, you are responsible for delivering high quality, brand appropriate, accurate and timely support at events in line with Specialized initiatives.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND OUTPUTS
– Manage the mechanic activities for events and promotions
– Provide the best event set up in the industry (maintain, wash, prepare and check the test bike fleet, test equipment and all event materials)
– Lead the marketing warehouse with all bike and marketing related equipment
– Be responsible for driving, loading and maintaining event vehicles
– Independent realisation of events and road shows
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
– Experience working as a bicycle mechanic
– Knowledge of Specialized Bicycles and Products
– Experience working in Events in remote locations
– Experiences with E-bikes would be an advantage
– Fluent in German and English
– Driver license (B), BE, if possible
Stellenangebote bei Specialized Germany GmbH
Specialized is the global leader in the designing and manufacturing of high performing technologically advanced bicycles, components and cycling apparel for world champion riders and cycling enthusiasts. Founded in 1974 and headquartered in Morgan Hill, California, Specialized is a global company with offices throughout the world.