Aktueller Inhalt von kulkata

1. K

Wartezimmer: Für alle PROPAIN Bikes

Ich habe gleich Termin, aber kein email verhalten...
  2. K

Wartezimmer: Für alle PROPAIN Bikes

Jemand mit Termin ende Juni und ein email erhalten, dass das bike ist bilden?
  3. K

Zeigt her eure Propain Bikes!!

Welche grosse sind die Maxxis Reifen? Danke
  4. K

Canyon Strive | 2015 - 2018

Yes I told them that my shapeshifter looses pressure and don't work.Told them too if there is a chance to send me the new one MY16. They answer was And after that to send the broken shapeshifter to Canyon. And today the new e-mail with order for the new one.
  5. K

Hello people, Today I received an e-mail from Canyon for my order to the new shapeshifter MY16,because my old one failed. I have the bike only for a month and now I have to pay for the new shapeshifter. Why the warranty doesn't cover the broken shapeshifter? Anyone with the same problem?
  6. K

Finally answer from Canyon. They will send me a new shapeshifter but in week 40,because they don't have in stock.
  7. K

Thanks for the advice,but nothing changed. I am still waiting answer from Canyon and hope to send the shapeshifter faster.
  8. K

Hello, Yesterday I was riding and put the shapeshifter from XC to DH mode.After that tried to put it back to XC but it doesn't. Checked the pressure in the shapeshifter and it was ok (15 bar),and the cable tension is fine. Anyone with the same or similar problem? Thank you
  9. K

The big bolt holding the suspension to the frame,under the shapeshifter was loose.I tightened it ,but not very tight.And yesterday the noise was still there.I noticed that when i lift the back end of the bike 15-20 cm and drop it,it's the same noise.I think maybe it's from the chain. Still can't...
  10. K

Hello guys, I have a little annoying creacking noise coming from the rear when hitting obstacles (roots,rocks etc.). Anyone have the same problem?
  11. K

Sorry for the typo. I meaned several times,2 or 3 times from XC to DH mode.
  12. K

@Scotty_Genius Everything is fine now.I just have to put ot XC and DH mode some times and it works properly. Cheers.:bier:
  13. K

My mistake.Sorry. I meaned this from Canyon tech service "ATTENTION: AIR CAN NOW FLOW THROUGH THE HOSE SO PRESSURE SHOULD DROP BY AROUND FIVE BAR.". How did you repaired your cable tension?Remove the shock and the one side of the link attached to the shock or something else? Thank you
  14. K

@Scotty_Genius The pressure is ok.Like Canyon tech services dropped 5 bar. Maybe it really is the cable tension.
  15. K

Hello guys, Yesterday i finally rode for the first time the Strive and it was amazing.I am still smiling today from the yesterday's ride.:) This morning I saw that the Shapeshifter is not fully open to it's 15 mm and it's only 10mm open. Does anyone have the same problem? Thank you
Zurück
Oben Unten