Durolux in action!

Hello there, i'm logging in from Malaysia here, had been lurking around this forum using google translate. Recently i've made a video of the Durolux(just some simple riding around the park and stuff), just thought of sharing it here :)

Currently using a Da Bomb Sputnik 14.5" hardtail frame with the durolux hehe...

Übersetzt mit Google Translate:

Hallo da, ich bin aus Malaysia Anmeldung hier war lauern in diesem Forum mit Google übersetzen. Vor kurzem habe ich ein Video von der Durolux (nur ein paar einfache Fahrt rund um den Park und so), nur der Austausch von Gedanken es hier:)

Derzeit mit einem Da Bomb Sputnik 14.5 "Hardtail Rahmen mit der durolux hehe ...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XinHu6yuiwE"]YouTube - SR. Suntour Durolux Test Cam[/ame]

the vid was taken around my housing area, will take another vid when i get to the trails...

there are a couple of nice trails in Malaysia, Mt. Kiara, in Taman Tun, literally in the centre of the city, houses a nice dh track, but its somewhat abandoned. And also the recently open Putrajaya Challenge Park, have some nice dirt jumps and 4x tracks...

these are only one of the many places to ride in Malaysia, there are many more throughout the country...

Zurück
Oben Unten