bvarnfullagts

Road biking, Mtn Biking, Cross Country Skiing, Biathlon
Website
https://www.facebook.com/SeeingisBelievingGTMuseum
Bike
91 Xizang, 91 Cyclone, 93/96/96/97/98 Psyclone, 94/95 Edge Steel, 98 Edge Ti, 92 Zaskar LE BB, 93 Zaskar LE Purple, 96 Zaskar LE Red, 91 Quatrefoil, 88-92 Avalanches, 90/91/92/93 Team Avalanches, 92/93/94 Bravado plus too many more to list
Über mich
I was a bike store manager from 1981-1992 and then went to work for one of GT's US distributors from 1992-1997. I left the bike industry when my wife and I started having kids and I've greatly missed it ever since and wold love to once again work within the industry. I had the opportunity to sit through a number of GT international distributor meetings back in "the days" when mountain biking was growing. I will never forget the 1993 meeting when Michael Mehlman of Sport Import would not stop asking for more USA built Zaskars and Xizang's. He must have interrupted the meeting a dozen times asking Bill Duehring GT's product VP for more. That is one reason why I am more than willing to ship GT's to GT fans in Europe. Back in the day GT just couldn't make enough to supply the worldwide demand for USA built bikes. If there's ever anything you are looking for don't hesitate to ask and I will see if I can find it for you. I look forward to sharing about GT's with all of you.
Was fährst du?
XC, AM and Road riding
Hobbies/Interessen
Road biking, Mtn Biking, Cross Country Skiing, Biathlon
Occupation
Construction manager

Diesem Mitglied folgen

Zurück
Oben Unten