Aktueller Inhalt von ErikFive

1. ErikFive

Suche Chris King 1 1/4 Gripnut in black. Or the whole headset with gripnut in any color.

Chris King 1 1/4 Gripnut in black. Or the whole headset with gripnut in any color. But I would prefer black. :)
  2. ErikFive

Erledigt For sale or trade Misc nos/nib M737, M730, M952

Ok. This is a mash up of different stuff from different eras. I would like to sell this as a complete set. I don´t mind if you buy it bulk just to keep one thing and flip the rest. There is some condensation in the pics on some of the parts since I took them from a cold place to a very warm...
  3. ErikFive

Erledigt Race Face I-Beam crank for sale (for parts)

Sure. Send my your details in a DM and ill send you pp details. :)
  4. ErikFive

Hi, I still have it.
  5. ErikFive

Erledigt NOS / NIB M730 XT

M733 sold and paid for.
  6. ErikFive

Sure. I will update the ad when it is actually sold and I have money in my PP account. ;)
  7. ErikFive

Erledigt NOS / NIB Suntour XC Pro +

Sure. I will update the ad when it is actually sold and I have money in my PP account. ;)
  8. ErikFive

Everything in the ad is most likely sold. I will write if something still is available.
  9. ErikFive

Everything in the ad is most likely sold. I will write if something still is available.
  10. ErikFive

I need to fund both repair, paint and parts for a couple of bikes, so I need to unload some stuff that I don´t use. Two finger brake levers. New in box. M733. 100eur BB-M730 126,5J. New in box. 80eur STI-M095 Rapidfire plus. New in box 180eur Shipping from Norway: 29eur to Europe. Rest of...
  11. ErikFive

I need to fund both repair, paint and parts for a couple of bikes, so I need to unload some stuff that I don´t use. XC PRO Brake levers - SOLD NOS Suntour X-1 shift levers (thumbies) 7 speed. 50eur NOS XC PRO FD: SOLD (will check pull and size) NOS XC PRO RD long cage: SOLD NOS Shipping...
  12. ErikFive

Damn. I actually thought it was a straight line and was supposed to be that way. I see now that it is a crack in the nut. If your friend want to buy if for parts I will take 90eur for it.
  13. ErikFive

Good shape, but some fading to the letters. See pics. Edit: I see now that there is a crack to the nut. I thought this was a straight line and was supposed to be that way. But I of course now see that it is a crack. So selling for parts. 90 eur. Shipping from Norway: 29eur to Europe. Rest of...
  14. ErikFive

Suche Kooka Components Cable Hangers

I have yet to locate the hangers, but I found some other cool stuff.
Zurück
Oben Unten