Aktueller Inhalt von fluider

1. F

Bike der Woche: Eigenbau-Hardtail mit Pinion-Antrieb von IBC-User steel_is_real

No. I'm not asking them to sell me one unit because I can buy that unit from online shop and consequently solve potential issues with online shop. I've no problem with that. What I'd like them to do is freely provide one damn 2D drawing of a mounting interface. One set of 2D points that make the...
  2. F

I think it's a pity for PINION, it could become much more used and widespread if they were open with the dump mounting interface data. Gearbox itself can be bought from some online shops, but online shop isnt going to send me reliable interface data. Rohloff has many advantages over PINION...
  3. F

Hi André, well, I'm not a "company", I don't run a workshop. Why would a hobby framebuilder need to run workshop company? Do you run a workshop that sells custom-built frames? Pavol
  4. F

Hello. How was you able to get technical documentation of Pinion C12 gearbox from Pinion? I emailed them to ask for any CAD drawings of the mounting interfaces, as a hobby frame builder, and they sent me an application form to fill out. The form was designed for set up companies, they asked for...
  5. F

“Wir entwickeln einen Fahrradrahmen” von 77Designz: Teil 4 & 5 – Entwurfsphase und finale Kinematik

Yes, if the idler is mounted somewhere else, not on a mainframe, then situation is quite different. I will have to reverse engineer their trade secret :). I know about the i-track suspensino, they must have done a lot of work to be courages to get it patented.
  6. F

“Wir entwickeln einen Fahrradrahmen” von 77Designz: Teil 4 & 5 – Entwurfsphase und finale Kinematik

Hi guys. What version of Linkage are you using? Standard or the Proffesional? I'm asking because of the Anti-Squat projection point. I guess the "ICas" stands for "InstantCenter for AntiSquat" but I am not sure how it is determined. Your chain idler is fixed to the main-frame, right? Then how...
  7. F

"Wir entwickeln einen Fahrradrahmen" von 77Designz: Teil 3 – Der Drehpunkt

Hi @giaco77. I wonder if you tried to measure your CoG using the algorithm? What was your setup and results? :-)
  8. F

One more practical and safety advice when you will be measuring the weighs with your bike ascended/descended because the scales should be placed on hard surface :-). - Lay some anti-slippery rubber cloth on the floor under the scales to prevent them from accidentally sliding on the floor. -...
  9. F

The BB height from the ground is ~ 360mm on 26" wheels, and wheel axle is ~ 340mm over ground, which seems to be intended to lower the BB to the height of wheel axle when a rider sits on the bike. . I think you will be OK, if you take BB-height the same as wheel-axle-height for my measurements...
  10. F

Hi @giaco77. I'm using very simple algorithm to calculate position of my Center of Gravity. The reliability of the result is very highly dependent on accuracy of the used personal body-mass scales. But it is sufficient to get the position with some 5% error. Last time I did several measurements...
  11. F

Dreh-Momente am Dienstag: Warum werden Bremsscheiben so montiert?

Ach so. The dotted arrow in the pictures don't depict rotor rotation but force direction. Then it's right.
  12. F

Ja wohl. Then find please some pictures of WC racers with rotors on their bikes oriented according to wisdom of this article.
  13. F

Wow! I would never expect seeing such a misinterpretation in a GERMAN space. The SC's "axle path doesnt matter" is just a small joke comparing to this one. Google images of Shimano rotors, Hope rotors, Magura rotors, and study orientation of roto blades. Blades are compressed only when oriented...
  14. F

Good Morning Saalbach: Karin Pasterer unterwegs auf ihren Hometrails

Why are there SIX views of the same place? There are much more pleasant and MTB-interesting places in Saalbach, so why did they picture just one place? :-)
  15. F

Saalbach Hinterglemm Scavenger Hunt: Die Lahnvalley Crew auf dem Hacklberg-Trail

I rode that trail 2 weeks ago. It really was not that smooth and clean, with lots of series of brake bumps and couple of 'amateur riders' who obviously had no idea what it was about to be. Video shows the nice scenery but better go to Bergstadl trail if you are for a true technical...
Zurück
Oben Unten