Aktueller Inhalt von gptuono

1. G

hello my name is stergios i am grome greece and i cxan pay for the frame and shox 800 max ? if...

hello my name is stergios i am grome greece and i cxan pay for the frame and shox 800 max ? if you wont pm me in email [email protected] thanks i can bay only the frame whith no rear shox
  2. G

Hallo.Ich intresiere mich fuer den Scott Gambler DH 30 Rahmen.Ich brauche scnell eine Antwort ob...

Hallo.Ich intresiere mich fuer den Scott Gambler DH 30 Rahmen.Ich brauche scnell eine Antwort ob du nur den Rahmen verkaufst ohne Feder und so.Ein Freund von mir ist gerade in DE und kann den Rahmen fuer mich mit nach Griechenland bringen in ein paar Tagen.Eine Telefonnumher haette ich auch...
  3. G

HELLO IS THE PRISE FOR FRAME AND REAR SHOX?AND WHAt shox foxdhx5 or vanr thanks email my please...

HELLO IS THE PRISE FOR FRAME AND REAR SHOX?AND WHAt shox foxdhx5 or vanr thanks email my please i have i friend to germany and he come in greece in some days so if i bay this i wont to take the frame whith his car thanks stergios [email protected] i wont foto of the done tub...
  4. G

Hello i want the frame . Not the rear shox .can you sell like this and how i pay for the frame...

Hello i want the frame . Not the rear shox .can you sell like this and how i pay for the frame only? Thanks stergios email me in [email protected]
  5. G

Hello what year is the frame can you sent more foto

Hello what year is the frame can you sent more foto
  6. G

email my in this [email protected] and what size is the grame?and what year is?thanks again...

email my in this [email protected] and what size is the grame?and what year is?thanks again stergios only frame give my your prise?
  7. G

i want only the frame i can pay for this 700 whith shipping to greece or germany thanks stergios

i want only the frame i can pay for this 700 whith shipping to greece or germany thanks stergios
  8. G

hello nikolas i want to bay your frame bat only frame no rear shox are you sell like this thanks

hello nikolas i want to bay your frame bat only frame no rear shox are you sell like this thanks
Zurück
Oben Unten