2. KLEINTOMANO

Erledigt Bike Trikots Yeti, Klein, Salsa, Rocky Mountain

Klein jersey is L size?
  3. KLEINTOMANO

- ERLEDIGT - XTR 950 V- brake Anlage

Nice brakes. :thumb:
  4. KLEINTOMANO

Suche Ringlé Mojo (pair) in 3DV

Thank you very much Biff, but I would be interested in making the purchase for the complete pair of hangers. Anyway, thanks for your attention and greetings! :bier:
  5. KLEINTOMANO

Suche Ringlé Mojo (pair) in 3DV

Good morning, I am looking for a pair of RINGLÉ MOJO hangers (peace sign) in 3DV purple color. Thanks and best regards.
  6. KLEINTOMANO

KLEINe Galerie - Teil 2

Dr.Jekyll & Mr.Hide
  7. KLEINTOMANO

Suche Cannondale P-Bone Rigid Fork

Hello friends! I write from Spain, asking to see if someone sells a range Cannondale P-Bone rigid. I want to add to a Klein Pulse. Please, if anyone has one and wants to sell it, you contact me by mail or private message. Email: [email protected] Thank you very much to all!
  8. KLEINTOMANO

KLEINe Galerie - Teil 2

You can ask where you want, mate. This bike was bought in Madrid, 1995, in Official Store KLEIN, and custom color called because it was not a normal option. The previous owner made a special request asking that color, and that color already bought. The serial number does not fool anyone, you...
  9. KLEINTOMANO

KLEINe Galerie - Teil 2

http://www.oldklein.com/klein-adroit/jamaican-gold-1996 Hello, sorry but I know of what I speak ... The serial number of my bike: 5700395047 57: size 0: Quantum Pro 03: production month 95: Year 047: production line number
  10. KLEINTOMANO

KLEINe Galerie - Teil 2

11. KLEINTOMANO

KLEINe Galerie - Teil 2

Espectacular!
  12. KLEINTOMANO

Verkaufe Klein Quantum Pro Frameset, 57cm, Burgundy Blue, 1995

It is on sale yet? Do not sell it, that bike is the best that has been built for the road. You see mine, not sell it for anything in the world ... 8-)
  13. KLEINTOMANO

KLEINe Galerie - Teil 2

Good afternoon gentlemen ... my monkey wants to wish everyone a happy summer! :bier:
  14. KLEINTOMANO

KLEINe Galerie - Teil 2

Here you see my monkey enjoying their bikes; He is a lucky guy! :anbet:
  15. KLEINTOMANO

Youngtimer-Galerie

I'm asking for help to put in the time my YETI AS-R !!! HELP ME !!!!
Zurück
Oben Unten