Aktueller Inhalt von kococchi

1. K

Suche - Leichtbauteile - Teil 2

Licht Vorbau : Newmen 318.2 ; Procraft PRCST2 , Extralite ,Intend 50/60mm
  2. K

CLEG 2: Falsche Bremsflüssigkeits-Spezifikation in "World of Mountainbiking" 3/11

Hi, are there matchmaker ( for sram trigger) available for cleg 2 handles?
  3. K

Neue Intend Blackline Ebonite: Die Federgabel-Welt steht Kopf!

White Brothers Fluid , Kowa fork <2000
  4. K

Manitou Dorado SC Service

Hi, do you have a manual for the Dorado SC ? I can't find her anywhere...
  5. K

Fully 7,1 Kilo

Haben sie kontakt mit CC-Schnecke ?
  6. K

Hi Would you post to Poland ? cost ? You can send me more photo ? the most recent...

Hi Would you post to Poland ? cost ? You can send me more photo ? the most recent [email protected] Thanks Mateusz Poland
  7. K

Hi , what is the cost of new bearings -top tube Mk10 (...

Hi , what is the cost of new bearings -top tube Mk10 ( http://www.mtb-news.de/forum/t/wippenlagertausch-301-mk10.771435/ ) ? Thanks
  8. K

Ich habe dir eine email geschickt Sorry fur die ubersetzung , ich habe da google-translator...

Ich habe dir eine email geschickt Sorry fur die ubersetzung , ich habe da google-translator benutzt . Jetzt hilft mir meine kollegin. Bitte schau dir die Email ! [email protected]
  9. K

Hi Do you sell only the frame + pinion crank ? Where did you buy the frame? No dents, cracks...

Hi Do you sell only the frame + pinion crank ? Where did you buy the frame? No dents, cracks ...? Would you post to Poland ?cost ? Can you do the auction on ebay ? I accept paypal You can send me more photo ? [email protected] Thanks Mateusz Kot Polska
  10. K

Hi do you want sell frame only ?Price ? Helius pinion 650

Hi do you want sell frame only ?Price ? Helius pinion 650
  11. K

Banshee Legend MK II

I think it is a imprint, residue after welding or hammering in fixture. *Sorry for my language
  12. K

ION 18 - Aufbau- und Technikthread

Hello I would like to buy a new bicycle frame ION 18 Is this the original frame? Are these modifications are natural? The first time I met with the frame.: http://bikemarkt.mtb-news.de/article/46180-nicolai-ion18-m-2012-kpl-custom Is it worth it to sell my six-month frame Helius and buy...
  13. K

Hello I am interested in your frame. I offer my frame. Nicolai Helius AM 2011 Large. I...

Hello I am interested in your frame. I offer my frame. Nicolai Helius AM 2011 Large. I bought it in May 2012 at the Polish distributor Nicolai. ( Horizonbikes.com) The frame is in great condition. If you are interested please reply. [email protected] Exchange can be done by...
  14. K

Rahmen Größe M oder L für Gabel mit durchgängig 1,5 Zoll Steuerrohr

Helius AM 2011-2012 Large, like new
  15. K

Mein Aufbau Helius AM - Teil 2

Hi The frame is on sale, I need money for a car. Possible sale of the entire bike.
Oben