Aktueller Inhalt von Lasica

1. Lasica

BB30 BOR Kurbel in BSA68 Gehäuse

Hi there, Everyone try BOR XC 666 at Liteville 301 MK7 or older model? BSA 73mm of course. I have FRM CU3 crankset and this crankset doesn't fit. Left crankarm hit the frame in left chainstay. Smart spindle but not! :( I have a good chance to buy XC 666 at a great price, and I like it! Please...
  2. Lasica

Hi, I'm interested for Tufo xc2 tires. Would do you like to sell without rims? Payment by...

Hi, I'm interested for Tufo xc2 tires. Would do you like to sell without rims? Payment by Paypal. Regards, Ivan
  3. Lasica

?

?
  4. Lasica

Hi, I sent you a pm. Regards, Ivan

Hi, I sent you a pm. Regards, Ivan
  5. Lasica

Regards, What is the weight of Schmolke TLO bar? Thanks, Ivan

Regards, What is the weight of Schmolke TLO bar? Thanks, Ivan
  6. Lasica

Hi, I'm interested for mcfk seatpost. What is the last price? Would do you want to shipp to...

Hi, I'm interested for mcfk seatpost. What is the last price? Would do you want to shipp to Serbia? Best regards, Ivan
  7. Lasica

Rocky Mountain Galerie

;)
  8. Lasica

Ok. Thank you for the reply! Cheers!

Ok. Thank you for the reply! Cheers!
  9. Lasica

Can you send me your email to agree? I'm very interested. Cheers!

Can you send me your email to agree? I'm very interested. Cheers!
  10. Lasica

Please respond on my alert! My mail is: [email protected] Regards

Please respond on my alert! My mail is: [email protected] Regards
  11. Lasica

Hallo, I'm interested for AX Poseidon flatbar. It's still available? What is the last price...

Hallo, I'm interested for AX Poseidon flatbar. It's still available? What is the last price? Thanks. Ivan
  12. Lasica

Hallo, I'm iterested for Schomle flatbar. It's still available? Please respond on my PM...

Hallo, I'm iterested for Schomle flatbar. It's still available? Please respond on my PM. Thanks. Ivan
  13. Lasica

Hallo. I'm interested for Next LP crankarms. Please respond. Best regards.

Hallo. I'm interested for Next LP crankarms. Please respond. Best regards.
  14. Lasica

Hallo, I'm interested for Tune BigFoot crankarms. What is the lenght? 175mm? Please...

Hallo, I'm interested for Tune BigFoot crankarms. What is the lenght? 175mm? Please respond. Cheers! Ivan Tomic,
Zurück
Oben Unten