Aktueller Inhalt von lesoudeur

1. L

BikeStage 2024 – SQlab ClipOn: Modulare Sattel-Revolution

Could someone explain why you need a different saddle for a battery bike!!!
  2. L

XC World Cup 2024 – Mairiporã: Die XC-Rennen live im TV & Stream ab 17 Uhr

I found videos of the races and although they had background track sounds they did not have a commentary. I really prefer this format as it is more involving and never want to listen to commentaries again for XC. Brilliant races and well deserved wins though the Olympic year distorts the XCO...
  3. L

Polizei bei Aufstand im Scott Hauptquartier: Direktoren schreien einander an

Is this a reflection of their bike division not doing too well. I have not seen that Scott is desperate to sell off excess inventory but I have no insider knowledge. I do have a vested interest as I have a Spark RC and have the following comments: It seems that bike manufactures are being...
  4. L

Neue Crankbrothers S.O.S. Tools: Pannenhilfe auf dem Trail

Is there still a need for a flat blade screwdriver on a bike anymore?
  5. L

Speci Epic Pro 8 oder Scott Spark WC Rahmenset

"Nimm den Epicrahmen ist der Schönste und ausgereifteste. Das Scott mit dem Dämpfer im Rahmen finde ich voll hässlich." I have a Scott Spark RC Pro and when out riding expected other bikers to think the same as yourself but am surprised at the positive compliments it has received...and not one...
  6. L

Neues Specialized Epic 8 2024 im ersten Test: Voll automatisiert dank Flight Attendant

Working on a bike with cables through the top headset bearing is not difficult and the number of times that you have to replace the top bearing is probably also a good time to bleed the rear brake. The dropper and rear shock cables are of 3mm diameter so easier to manipulate. I have a Scott...
  7. L

Arbeitsgerät - Cape Epic-Edition: Scott Spark RC von Nino Schurter

So you are really saying that you like the new Spark but not the paint colours!! 😊
  8. L

Speci Epic Pro 8 oder Scott Spark WC Rahmenset

It is no problem to maintain/adjust and it is easily fully removed by 3 bolts. I have a Scott Spark RC Pro and have stripped it down and rebuilt it with no problems (after watching a couple of You Tube videos as Scott's manuals are poor). I use a Giant waterproof capsule to stash tools etc but...
  9. L

Neuausrichtung bei Decathlon: Neue Markenidentät und Nachhaltigkeitsziele

Every time that I have been to Decathlon I have had some expectations of buying stuff and once wandering around the warehouse isles realise that once again the stuff is bland, does not fit well, has cut corners and they still are not good value. I would just come away with a few more cast iron...
  10. L

Neues RockShox Flight Attendant-System im Test: Elektrische Leistungs-Revolution fürs XC-Fahrwerk

"a few more rechargeable batteries/batteries to maintain for something that can literally be done with your left hand?"...I thought that should be in the female cyclists dildo discussion thread.
  11. L

Neues Lee Cougan Crossfire Trail: Down-Country aus dem Süden

Those were my own thoughts, great frame but just need to wrap up the shock as the Scott spark does. It shows that XC is now DC so we can forget the latter dumb term/category. The geometry for XC seems to be standardising now so the marketing departments will have to work harder to sell the...
Zurück
Oben Unten