Aktueller Inhalt von mistermanny

1. mistermanny

Canyon Spectral AL & CF 2018/2019/2020

CF8 Wheelset DT Swiss M 1700 Ratchet system which has upgradeable engagement. CF8 Seat post RockShox Reverb Stealth B1.
  2. mistermanny

Did you get the Black or Blue Finish? How the finish quality? I read that the removing/re-installing rear wheel was difficult, due to rear brake-rotor frame clearance...anyone experienced any similar issues?
  3. mistermanny

Does Canyon sell the front dérailleur cover separately? I understand there are 2 Spectral lower pivot covers, one for front dérailleurs and one for 1x systems. Want to stay with Shimano, so Leaning towards a 5.0 or 7.0 AL. Would ditch the front dérailleur (convert to 1x) at some...
  4. mistermanny

Do these seatpost screws have a specific torque?
  5. mistermanny

I'm starting to think, a tall headtube isn't going to be an issue...worst case, I'll have to run a flat bar (instead of riser). Thanks for the feedback, it is appreciated :)
  6. mistermanny

Did anyone catch the comment about the TALL headtube on Large Spectrals? Mediums have a 116 headtube Large headtubes are 147 I measured my current hardtail...with spacers I have a height of 120mm. Curious if anyone finds large spectrals limiting/awkward because of the tall headtube? Bikeradar...
  7. mistermanny

Typo...meant fit :)
  8. mistermanny

Would 29ers fix the 2018 Spectral?
  9. mistermanny

Umbau Nerve XC 120 auf AM 140

Any updates on your 140 Nerve? From looking at the geometry Calc, It looks like your Head/Seat angles would get slacker by 1degree. new angles: Head tube 68.3 Seat tube 72.8 The slacker Seat Tube is a concern.
  10. mistermanny

Neuron AL 7.0 (2017) - Schaltauge bei 1x11

You guys are right. I double checked the youtube video I referenced in my earlier post (to see if the plate was installed), no plate. Mystery solved :)
  11. mistermanny

Do we have any Jeffsy owners in the house...I mean forum.

For my local trails, I honestly don't need 140mm...reason I've been looking at the Neuron (29er). I don't want to over-bike, another reason for the Neuron (shorter travel 29ers). The only reason the Jeffsy is getting my attention is due to Reviews and Value. Thanks for the votec link...will...
  12. mistermanny

Do we have any Jeffsy owners in the house...I mean forum.

I was wondering if anyone owned a YT Jeffsy 29er? I would appreciate your thoughts on how it compares to Canyon bikes. Really interested in the neuron, but the value offered from YT bikes can't be ignored. I hope I'm not commuting heresy by asking this question...If so, Mea culpa :)
  13. mistermanny

Canyon Modelle 2018

Anyone else like the new hornet (black/yellow) Neuron color? Both Black and Blue bikes look awesome, but I keep coming back to the hornet :P
  14. mistermanny

Anyone own the hornet canyon color scheme?

I know it's a bit Loud, but i seem to always be coming back to this Neuron color :P Wanted to know if any Canyon Hornet owners are going through buyers remorse...
  15. mistermanny

Canyon Neuron AL 29er (2017)

Will checkout the other thread. Thanks
Zurück
Oben Unten