Aktueller Inhalt von RadlerGordon

1. R

NS Bikes Synonym RC2 im Test: Downcountry par excellence?

Mein erster Kommentar ever... muss aber mal sein bei den Ansagen und Meinungen hier im Verlauf. Hab das Rad in der hochwertigeren Ausstattung. Bin vorher Epic FSR gefahren. War ein echt gutes Rad, aber: Das Synonym ist für Leute, die Ihre Wurzeln im Abfahrtssport oder im Enduro haben die...
  2. R

Suche BeOne DH Team Pro Rahmen Bj 2000 bis 2004

Money is sended. Paypal has not demanded the extra 2% fee. If you don't got 618Euro Complete, don't hesitate to contact me. Then I would pay the Rest.
  3. R

O.k. Deal. I will send you 618 Euro per PayPal. Frame Beone Dh Team Incl. Fox damper Bottom bracket Head Set Rear Axle Crank Set Mavic Deemax. All like discribed above. My shipping Adress: [private data deleted by Moderator] Thank' s in Advance Best Regards, Gordon
  4. R

When you geht ne price for shipping, we can come to an end. Regards
  5. R

Is O.k. I thought, that you used a 165mm hub. And for that reason, I had the opinion, to use in a 150mm rear end, there must be an Adapter. That you use a 150mm hub in a 165mm rear end, I should be confused. But it is o.k..
  6. R

Rear hub should be 165mm. The rear end at my beone was 165mm.
  7. R

1 Photo please of the rear hub. Thanks.
  8. R

What are the extra shipping costs? Last Time, I asked about the hub? Is the hub useable in 150mm rear ends with an Adapter? For the beone I have a rear hub.
  9. R

When I look to the bikemarket, the price for used is higher, then I want or would pay. 150 Euro would be my price. But I think, that is to less for you. If it is so, then we can close the deal and 450,- for named stuff is the end. You schould give me your email-adresse, for sending money via...
  10. R

165mm are o.k. too. but not longer then 170mm.
  11. R

hallo Harry, that is a clear statement. I understand that you have objections to my proposed practice. Regardless of this, I will do prove the frame with PT penetrating testing ((PT penetrating testing, you can google it, ). I can do that very easily at work. My trained eye has actually...
  12. R

if you assure me that there are no cracks, then I buy the frame with damper, bottom bracket and headset to 450 €. That your frame is repaired, I recognize because of the same style of repair on my former frame. If I should find cracks, then I ask for a fair renegotiation. Would that be...
  13. R

Hallo Harry, thank`s for the pictures. I have to say, that I am a little bit disapointed, because isn`t in that condition, how I wish, it would be. Please, if you look at img_2100, you will see a crack at weld seam. That is not only the paint, for sure. You oversprayed a origin black frame...
  14. R

I think, 450 Euro for frame if in good conditions, shock, bottom bracket, headset, and shipping, would be fair. I would like to see detail pics of the swingarm, weldjoints from maintube to stearing tube. That is a 14 year old frame. The possibility, that there are relevant damages at material...
  15. R

No price for frame only? Proposal, would you sell without fork, stem, handlebar? When possible, which price? Where are you from?
Zurück
Oben Unten