Aktueller Inhalt von Rainhead

1. R

Привет=) провер&#1100...

Привет=) проверь и-мейл
  2. R

Hey! Check out your e-mail, I have some questions about your Lapierre

Hey! Check out your e-mail, I have some questions about your Lapierre
  3. R

Hello! Is your Demo still on sale? Contact me!

Hello! Is your Demo still on sale? Contact me!
  4. R

Hello! So what about your Demo? Can we make a deal?

Hello! So what about your Demo? Can we make a deal?
  5. R

Hey! What about your Demo?

Hey! What about your Demo?
  6. R

Hello! Check out your e-mail, I have a question about your Demo.

Hello! Check out your e-mail, I have a question about your Demo.
  7. R

How can I contact you? I'm very interested in buying this bike. Contact me please [email protected]

How can I contact you? I'm very interested in buying this bike. Contact me please [email protected]
  8. R

Hello again! How can I contact you? e-mail, skype etc? I wan t to buy your Demo!

Hello again! How can I contact you? e-mail, skype etc? I wan t to buy your Demo!
  9. R

Hello! I want to buy your Specialized Demo! 1400 eur is the price of complete bike? Can you give...

Hello! I want to buy your Specialized Demo! 1400 eur is the price of complete bike? Can you give me more photos of this bike and a photo of dent in the downtube? Is there any other dents or scratches on bike or may be some other damage? I really want to buy this bike so can you please reserve...
  10. R

11. R

12. R

Hello! What is the price of your Trek Session? I'm interested in this bike. Is it real to send...

Hello! What is the price of your Trek Session? I'm interested in this bike. Is it real to send it to Dusseldorf? Do you have paypal account? (Sorry, but I don't know German)
  13. R

Zurück
Oben Unten