Aktueller Inhalt von ridemore

1. ridemore

FAQ - Frequently asked questions (English)

Thanks pauing, I guess that "screwdriver" in the translation should mean thread-locking :)
  2. ridemore

There's any bolts torque chart anywhere?
  3. ridemore

Wartezimmer Praxis Dr. ICB2.0

For people looking for the correct rear 12x142 QR axle I have this one and it's perfect: https://r2-bike.com/KCNC-Thru-Axle-Quick-Easy-Maxle-12-x-142-mm
  4. ridemore

Zeigt her eure Alutech ICB2.0

@ridemore :cool: thanks! :bier:
  5. ridemore

Sorry for speaking english. I already asked for this in the english forum, it's normal that the Fox damper is provided with no extra volume spacers? And is possible to know if in the provided setting there is any spacer inside? I'd like a little more progression (about 220psi, 90kg and some...
  6. ridemore

AMS Honeycomb Frame Guard Not so sure how long it will last, the unpolished parts of the frame are rather rough..
  7. ridemore

A beautiful day with the ICB
  8. ridemore

Here's my green ICB Nice cockpit A mix of old and new components - cyan blue chainring bolts to match Fox knobs :cool: Yep Components Uptimizer HC dropper post - fantastic! Fox and Yep remotes Reset Racing super flat headset - Made in Germany :) (unfortunately I slightly...
  9. ridemore

I received the frame with the Fox Evol X damper. No extra volume spacers are provided, it's normal? There's any volume spacer already inside the damper?
  10. ridemore

Not enough green bikes around here! :D 1st quick shakedown just to check the assembly. More pics & riding impressions coming soon ;)
  11. ridemore

:daumen: What I thought when I decided for green ;)
  12. ridemore

I'll be pretty busy next hours :D P.S. super fast delivery great quality & finish 2017 Fox shox (tough I'd preferred 2016 orange decals) green tone is exactly as hoped, not too "bright" :bier:
  13. ridemore

Yet to see a green frame "live" :p
  14. ridemore

Italy will join the club soon :) P.S. green
Zurück
Oben Unten