Aktueller Inhalt von Yiim

1. Yiim

Hi Lauren, I'm glad to hear from you. I'm sorry I just read your reply. I'm just new in the...

Hi Lauren, I'm glad to hear from you. I'm sorry I just read your reply. I'm just new in the market so still figuring out here. I think you already sold the recon 29er, I'm a bit sad but it's okay I understand. Thanks man!
  2. Yiim

Looking for lyric 29er boost DPA

Searching for rs 29er boost rct or rct3 lyric dual air position 160-130mm or 180-150mm? Thanks!
  3. Yiim

Hi, I'm interested with your fox fork 29er. Would be possible to get it for € 200? Please let me...

Hi, I'm interested with your fox fork 29er. Would be possible to get it for € 200? Please let me know if it's possible or any last price you can give. Thanks!
  4. Yiim

Hi, I'm interested with the suntour fork 29er. How much is the last price? Please reply to my...

Hi, I'm interested with the suntour fork 29er. How much is the last price? Please reply to my email here. [email protected] Thanks!
  5. Yiim

Hi, I'm interested with the rs pike fork. How much is the last price for this? Please reply to...

Hi, I'm interested with the rs pike fork. How much is the last price for this? Please reply to this email add. [email protected] Thanks!
  6. Yiim

B the way, this fork can fit 2.6 tire on 29er wheel? thanks!

B the way, this fork can fit 2.6 tire on 29er wheel? thanks!
  7. Yiim

Hi, I'm interested with your rs pike 140mm. How can I get it? Please reply here...

Hi, I'm interested with your rs pike 140mm. How can I get it? Please reply here. [email protected] thanks!
  8. Yiim

Hi Thomas, I'm interested with your fox fork. How much is the last price and how can I contact...

Hi Thomas, I'm interested with your fox fork. How much is the last price and how can I contact you directly via phone call? We are in Endersbach so not very far from Esslingen. Let me know, please. Thanks!
  9. Yiim

Hi, I'm interested with your rs revelation fork 29er. What is the maximum with of tire can fit...

Hi, I'm interested with your rs revelation fork 29er. What is the maximum with of tire can fit? thanks!
  10. Yiim

Hi how are you? I'm very interested of you recon fork. We live in Endersbach so it's possible to...

Hi how are you? I'm very interested of you recon fork. We live in Endersbach so it's possible to pick it up at your place. please let me know. Thanks!
  11. Yiim

Hi, I'm interested in your fork. How can I connect or contact you? Thanks, looking forward for...

Hi, I'm interested in your fork. How can I connect or contact you? Thanks, looking forward for your reply.
  12. Yiim

You mean, me as scam? I'm just new here so don't know how to purchase any stuff here. So how do...

You mean, me as scam? I'm just new here so don't know how to purchase any stuff here. So how do you contact the seller and pay the stuff?
  13. Yiim

Please reply to my email here [email protected] Danke!

Please reply to my email here [email protected] Danke!
  14. Yiim

Hi, how much the last price of your rockshox sector 150mm / 20 "?

Hi, how much the last price of your rockshox sector 150mm / 20 "?
  15. Yiim

Hi, how can I contact you buy your rockshox sector forks? Could you email me...

Hi, how can I contact you buy your rockshox sector forks? Could you email me [email protected] Thanks!
Zurück
Oben Unten